Chapter 225

Davina moaned lowly as she arched against Kol, her hips grinding hard against his, his length was hard and hot, sliding between her folds. She was so fucking wet, she needed more, the pressure felt amazing but she wanted more than this... teasing. Kol's hands were everywhere, and Goddamn Him! He was being a fucking tease this morning.

"You're so wet," he breathed as she gripped the rungs of their bed.

She was biting her lip hard, knowing she couldn't break, couldn't scream because there were children in this household. Kol groaned a bit when she rolled her hips harder, pressing against him with all her strength. She wanted... she wanted, his mouth was distracting her from her concentration as he teased her pulse with his teeth, his hands moving over her thighs rather teasingly as the head of his cock pressed against her nerves with every roll of her hips. She felt rather obscene doing this, but it felt so fucking good!

A low moan escaped her lover, as she rolled her hips again and she felt him pressing into her.

"Kol," she whimpered. Neither of them really moved, she could decide if she wanted to actually wait until Beltane or just sink down on him right now. Kol was muttering something in Old Norse she didn't know; she still hadn't learned the language enough to know anything he was saying. She cried out a bit when she moved a little, feeling him enter her a little, he gave a low groan. Davina trembled a lot, feeling her thighs quiver, and Kol's hands gripping her hips tightly before he rolled them around. She grunted as she landed on the bed, he was out of her.

"Beltane," he whispered. "Now hands up here, love, and hold on," Kol murmured as he brought her hands up to the railing of their bed. She gripped the old iron tightly as he seemed to dive between her thighs.

She was so hot, so tense, and so close already, she nearly screamed when his mouth was on her, devouring her. Hooking her leg around his shoulders and trembled. Kol's tongue, lips, and fingers were everywhere. Davina moaned as she writhed on the bed, felt the tension building. Throwing her head back she silently cried out as she felt her magic fuse into the metal beneath her fingers, heating it. Kol groaned against her core, and the tension shattered in as she gave a silent scream and it felt like a flashover of everything before she was lax on the bed, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Kol pulled himself up over her, languidly kissing her, slow, and rather lazy, but it was soothing as she kissed him back. Kol fell onto his side as he seemed to be catching his own breath too.

It was now that she noticed he'd come on his own, which had her a bit disappointed she hadn't been able to finish him off. His hand rested heavily on the runes as they both tried to catch their breath.

"That was too tempting," Kol muttered after a bit.

Davina turned to look at him, he still looked ruined, his hair was standing up in odd directions from her fingers. "I'm not sure... I want to wait anymore," she confessed.

Kol smiled slightly as he reached over, his hand pushing her hair off her cheek as he looked her over.

"Beltane, love, we can make it to Beltane, we've made it this long," he decided.

"Do you hate waiting?" she groaned.

"Depends entirely upon what I'm waiting for. In the matter of you, I don't mind," he started.

"Kol, I'm serious."

"So am I," he repeated. "I want you to decide in this particular matter, and you decided Beltane, so, I will wait, besides..." he smiled as he came over her. "That's twelve weeks, and two days by my count, which gives me plenty of time to plot, tease, torment, and plan that night out to be perfect," he said softly as he kissed her lightly. "We're alright Davina."