Chapter 265

Qetsiyah felt her pull to Silas' spirit, and she had been stunned when the tearing veil had not brought forth Silas as she wanted. Instead she found herself face to face with Kol Mikaelson; the Viking looked far worse for wear, his arm was bleeding, and so were his shoulders and neck, but he was there. Which was unsettling, because he felt very alive, not like when he had possessed her cure, and the golden threads of the wraith were secure in her grasp. Kol though stood, his eyes were dark and flashing as he pulled a knife looking at her, there was something wrong with his magic, something wrong with the force giving him life, and it was... it was overwhelmingly dark, not death, not the death she had given Silas. Kol's appearance, just suddenly appearing from nowhere, it was not magic, something else was entangled with the ancient Viking.

Her eyes landed on Kol and his eyes gleamed.

"What did you do?" she rasped nervously.

"Does it matter?" he countered. Qetsiyah tightened her grip on the death she had in her hand as she backed away from him, lifting her hand as her amulets rattled. Kol's power was swirling around them, and there was a low rumble of thunder.

"Καλό τον Απόλλωνα, να καίει φωτεινός," she breathed. The flames around her ignited hot and bright, like a flashover as the fires burned on the ceilings which had her trying to run for the doppelgängers so she could infuse the soul of Silas into the body, so she could force him to die.

She could feel the power of Kol as it all knocked out the fire, she glanced behind her as his arm glowed then seemed consumed by nothingness as his eyes gleamed reflectively in the flickering lights of the warehouse.

"Opnaðu tómið," he rasped. Qetsiyah pulled on all her power as it felt like something in realities torn open, a nothingness breaking open. She caught a knife as she came at him. Kol knocked her aside as he rushed her, grabbing up his own knife, the silver glowed dangerously as it felt like everything was being ripped apart. Qetsiyah narrowly evaded being slashed, but the power of his blow had the stones behind her shattering as he snarled.

He didn't feel like any witch she had met, scrambling up Qetsiyah pulled herself from the void which seemed to be pulling all the connections she could feel, there was a tear in the veil and Qetsiyah felt the power of dragons long since slain just in her reach.

"Εγκαυμα," she snarled as she threw her hand out, through the tear of the veil, feeling the fire rush through her blood as she held open her hand unleash the power she was channelling. Kol rushed the fire. He would burn to death, she screamed when he came through the flames, catching her wrist as he twisted around behind her, tearing her arm free of it's socket, which had her stumbling as he swung her around, his knife driving up into her heart.

Qetsiyah gagged a bit, feeling the knife in her twisting.

"Ah Sha Lana," she rasped, Kol hissed but did not stagger under her spell. Instead he drove the knife deeper into her, pinning her against the wall, his eyes were gleaming dangerously dark, and he bore his teeth like a vampire.

"Where. Is. Davina?" he snarled as he twisted the knife, she screamed, but it felt like her world was wavering. The death she clung to so intently was slipping through her fingers as she felt her blood soaking her clothes. Biting her lip she stared into his eyes, he looked like her death and she was not dying this way, not until Silas was hers. The death broke in her hand, and she gasped as it felt like her cure drove into her blood, empowering her life again. The burst of power knocked Kol away from her as she slumped onto the ground gasping for air. She felt over her chest where his knife had been and smiled when she was not mortally wounded then. Pushing herself up on her feet she saw Kol roll over, landing on his feet as he sat on the heels of his feet.