Chapter 313

She looked at the man before her, he was large, his dark eyes were almost black, and his hair was an unusual shade of red. His power though, the way it rippled and rolled through the air, the way he stood in front of her, his face set in hard, harsh lines. Slowly she smiled as she felt the other witches of the area she could feel the lightning in his blood, the way he was bound to another, she could feel the way he was arching through the air.

"I believe I should thank you," she said as she carefully walked down the steps. "Your magic broke the barrier keeping me back."

"That was my wife," Kol replied icily as he smiled.

"No matter," she chuckled. "I thank you for releasing me, and for the bloodline... I will have the greatest bloodline to be broken."

"The Labonair?" he asked dryly. "Yeah, I am aware of what you want, the power you crave, the way it has driven you mad."

"Is it madness?" she inquired. "To crave to feel the earth beneath my feet, to sweat in the heat of the sun, to feel... life?"

"Your madness, darling, came from consuming power, and power is all you crave. But there is one wee flaw in your plans to lock yourself in the greatest witches to live."

"You will not stop me," Inadu warned.

"No, I'll end you," he snarled.

She was fast, twisting out of the way as a flurry of curses came crashing at her, she narrowly evaded as the witch came for her. She pulled on all the crypts, sending them crashing for the witch, when there was a thunderous as the man came crashing through the stone, shattering her spell, and his eyes were now entirely black as he smiled sharply, he felt like a witch but something more. The air hummed with electricity, the way the night darkened and she felt it, this void like her.

"Oh, I've so looked forward to the chaos coming," he smiled darkly. She pulled a blade for her hand as she came at him. Kol caught her throat as he slammed her down into the ground. She threw him off, he twisted through the air, rolling to his feet as lightning lanced the skies illuminating his features. Inuda snorted as she carefully took an old fighting stance her father had taught her.

"Then let your death give me power," Inadu decided. He laughed, and she frowned as she went to attack. She held up her hands "Arràcher soit je!"

Kol pushed through the spell, which had her stumbling back as he came at her. She blocked his blow as she stumbled under his weight, and he smiled darkly. "Scared darling?" he purred

She snarled as she jerked herself out of weight, he caught her, kicking her ankles out from under her as his hand wrapped around her throat, she choked as she was slammed down into the stones of the cemetery, she choked as she stared into his eyes. They were black, she pushed against him with all her magic, knocking him back and she stumbled to her feet, wincing as she tasted a metallic tang on her tongue. Carefully she lifted her fingers to her face, pulling away and blinked as she saw her blood illuminated bright red by a streak of lightning and she looked up Kol who was now holding a red axe.

Kol looked at her, and he smiled, she noticed he held something in his fingers, and she held out her hand. Drawing on her magic she pulled for all the earth, feeling the skies weep now as the rains pour, the rains pelted them sharply, and there was a crack of deafening thunder which rattled the ground. Suddenly Kol lit a small fire and she didn't get a chance to react.

"Fumée chaleur vicieux enfermé les vitres la bas," he spoke, and the fires burst to power around them, it was like the fires took shape of a fox, burning ungodly bright. She screamed when the blue-white flames arched around her, searing her flesh, it felt like her blood was boiling and she staggered. She wasn't at a strength to fight this power, she stumbled as she tried to avoid the flames. Kol appeared, and she stared at him as she let her magic poison the area, the winds were blowing so hard they were tearing trees out of the soil, she pulled on all the debris in the air as she directed it towards him. But he was fast, as he seemed to push it all back. Inadu got a taste of his power, the storm, the way the waters churned, and she felt the pressure building.