Chapter 335

2021 passed in a similar manner to 2020, and it bored Davina. She felt she was losing years of her life, and she was stuck now. She had never felt so bloody stuck or trapped in her life, but she felt stuck right now.

Her twenty-sixth birthday was celebrated without much fanfare, though she and Kol had terrific sex, it was a rather quiet affair with a few gifts from Etsy shops her nieces and nephews found, and a few other smaller things. TikTok trends bored Davina greatly, though the app did relieve some of her boredom. Her and Josh had weekly meet ups now for coffee and books, but they were both bored with the lock downs and eradicate, idiotic politicians running the show. Abby, Cassie, Monique and Davina kept up their book club, though it had deteriorated into a wine and chat fest. 80s movies nights were a thing but they had evolved into show binging, and Davina would blast Hope if she insulted them again, Hayley and Davina greatly relied on shows like Bosch, The Wire, Bodyguard, The Witcher, Supernatural, and so forth to save their sanity.

By March the Mikaelsons were going a bit stir crazy; all of the Mikaelsons. The only one free to roam about as he pleased really was Henrik because he was a Louisiana State Trooper and had to go to work. The rest of the family was stuck. Also, by March, Rebekah and Monique announced their pregnancies; they were both due in September; Monique was due September fifteenth, Rebekah due September twenty-third.

Kol had his fun tying Davina up and bringing her to the brink and teasing her all day until she was sobbing for relief and trembling; then he had fucked her until her legs were bowed and the idea of walking was laughable. They had both rather enjoyed the activities though.

They got their puppies, surprisingly not a Golden Retriever or Australian Shepard; they had settled on getting two massive Irish Wolfhound pups that were from their neighbor, Richard Breaux, who had had a litter and couldn't get rid of the two runts. Both males, and Davina had been giddy to take in the pups. Their paws were MASSIVE as big as her own hand. Seemed fitting they'd have big dogs since Enar was the size of a fox! Enar was a very large, bossy feline and very regal, Enar ran the house, and was fast to boss the puppies around. Davina and Kol had named their dogs Havoc and Aska. Davina had picked Havoc's name because the blue pup was just so much chaos and into everything, and trouble, but so cute he wreaked havoc. Kol had named Aska because Aska was black as ashes, and he liked to roll in fireplace soot as they learned the hard way.

The birthdays rolled around, starting off with Rémy's fourth birthday, which was an embellished affair given he was only four. Nikolas was next, he was turning five officially, and they were all celebrating; because Nikolas was a big boy and would be attending the Institute, which he was very proud of. Louis turned two in April, it was all fun and they had a fun little celebration for him.

In May; the real kick off to the birthdays was Hope's seventeenth birthday which was a big affair, though it was more of a barbeque with the Wolves, Vampires, Witches, and their neighbors, the Institute too. It was a lot more than Davina knew a seventeen-year-old needed, but she knew Hope needed this because in her timeline she never had a chance to celebrate like this. Hope even had her friends, Stephanie, Amy, Jessica and Anna-Marie here, and they all had a lot of fun, and Hope awkwardly stammered and flirted around Theo Raeken who had come to Louisiana with Isaac and Cora who were bringing Rafael to the Institute. Theo had come at behest of Stiles so they could figure him out and what he was a blend of better.

Theo and Hope had hit it off really well, when Klaus wasn't there scaring Theo shitless. Klaus was apparently intent on keeping Hope single and a virgin until she was well into adulthood, which had Marcel, Davina and Kol laughing a lot behind Klaus' back. Mostly because it was ironically the situation Davina had found herself in at seventeen with Marcel and Kol.