Chapter 213

Kol was well aware the connection to the Ancestors would not be his own magic. He'd learnt enough about Ancestral Magic to know this much. It was a minor but important detail to remember, and it made Ancestral Magic bloody difficult. For one thing he could never claim their magic as his own, because that could and likely would become a point of over dependence on his part. The other thing was his own reserves were recovering from turning Rebekah mortal again, and he needed to be very careful about what he connected with and to.

He fully expected this to be difficult.

He didn't think keeping his hands to himself would be the difficult part of his and Davina's lessons though!

Since she had initiated the physical aspect of their relationship, it was all he could really think about. Bloody hell, the woman was a menace. And heavy make out sessions or curious Davina sessions; as he had come to think of them, were wonderful, but he wanted to go down on his woman. She was shyer though, and it was taking a lot of work to seduce her. The little vixen was driving him up the bloody wall, and he really wanted to ravish her.

Not necessarily sex, because while he would kill to have that at this point, he wanted Davina more, and he could be patient, he would be patient. But just once, he wanted to have her toes curling, her screaming, and her melting into a puddle of goo because the woman had repeatedly turned him to mush. And this want was actually driving him up the wall. Kol was so used to getting his partners off, making them come, making them scream, or sigh, or pray to his name, he was used to them wanting him in many ways. Kol was not accustomed to being on the receiving end and not reciprocating in some way or another.

Also, it was starting to seriously distract and bother him he couldn't just make Davina cum, bloody hell, he wanted that so badly, just to see her fall apart.

It was distracting him though, in this moment, because Davina was wearing skintight thermals, and long johns, and bloody hell it was worse than yoga pants, or leggings... he was very distracted, and she wore those ridiculous knitted socks and heavy sweaters. Woman was a bloody menace, especially since she suggested yoga; YOGA!; of all bloody things to help him clear his head and connect with his Ancestors.

Initially, it was a good idea, because Kol could not sit still for the life of him, and he'd die if he had to sit still for meditation. Yoga was a good substitute. He would give Davina points for knowing him well enough to know he wouldn't sit still long enough to be an easy student, and she had adapted to teach him in a way where he wouldn't drive them both mad. The problem was, he had a terrific view of her ass, and legs, and he knew what that mouth looked like wrapped around his cock, and he knew how those hips felt pressed against his, and worse, he knew some of the small sounds she made when she was sexually frustrated. Part of him did wonder if she just didn't know she was sexually frustrated, because Davina was not always attuned to herself, but other parts of him wondered if this was payback or karma or something. Especially when they still shared a bed, because he couldn't stand the idea of her sleeping away from him after all the shit they'd gone through.

Another part of him wondered if he was secretly a masochist and took joy in torturing himself in the form of the lovely little vixen he was utterly besotted with.

Davina Claire was going to be the death of him, especially with her bent over like that, he just wanted to...

"Kol!?" her voice snapped him out of his musings as he looked at her bright eyes, and messy hair. Davina was in downward dog, and she looked confused.

"Sorry love," he chuckled.

"Is the yoga not helping?" she sighed as she fell onto the mat, he just shrugged haplessly. Davina pushed herself up on her elbows as she hooked her ankles in the air as she seemed to think. Kol tried not to focus too hard on her position, as he sat down.