Chapter 304

The séance was simple to arrange, even if it was going to be taxing. Davina had let Freya set up the spell, but she wasn't fool enough to trust this Freya. Davina didn't know the entire story, but she knew how Big Her felt about Freya and she didn't trust her in this timeline, in her timeline she would've. Kol assembled himself, Hope and Marcel for the séance, and Davina appreciated that. Kol was watching over everything with care and a bit of trepidation that Davina could see. Once everything was set up and Davina had Kol, Marcel, and Hope seated she held out her hands to Kol and Marcel.

"I'm hoping since Davina's body is here, and near, and you are her main anchors to this side we'll be able to connect with her," Davina explained. She saw Kol nod as they all looked a few of Big Daivna's things; mainly a record Davina recognized from her time, she had bought it on her first human day with Kol. Kol's hand tightened on hers and Davina closed her eyes as she slowly let her magic unfurl, flowing through the people here, she felt Marcel tense at the invasion of her magic, while Hope gasped, and Kol, Kol tightened his hand against hers, but expressed nothing else. Davina let her focus zero in on every spiritual aspect of this place, letting her magic filter through the people and connections, the extremes of the unbalance in this time

"Localiser nan motus qui souffre de patitur," she rasped the chant softly and gently as she felt for her Big Her's soul. It was like a freight train hit Davina though as she felt everything stripped away, she gasped as it felt like their souls were colliding again, meshing entangling, Davina nearly screamed this time though as the collision wasn't like when her soul was so dormant and weak, no, they collided violently.

Davina felt her soul crashing through a broken Ancestral plane with multiple souls, she grunted as it felt like she was thrown through yet another crypt and she found herself eye to eye with her older self.

Davina Claire of this time was older, Davina could see it, her hair had a lighter tint to it, and was shorter, in a pony tail. She wore the bloodstained shirt and what was clearly Kol's jacket, her jeans, her boots. The immediate signs of age around her eyes was the only difference Davina saw of her older self's soul. Now though, now Davina's lips curled into a smile as Big Her looked down at her a bit bewildered.

"Been a while, D, I never thought I'd get to see you again," Davina chuckled as she slowly got to her feet.

"You're..." Davina sputtered.

"You can call me Lil D," Davina stated. "You time traveled and changed time, and I have resided in an alternative timeline, you and I got to being friends, but first, there are some people who would like to say goodbye to you," Davina gestured to Marcel's, Kol's, and Hope's souls. Big Her rushed straight to Kol, not slowing or stopping and Davina watched as Big Her threw herself at Kol, kissing him hard as their souls seemed to mingle and mix in ways similar to her own Kol's. Davina felt the tug of Vulpecula as she stood behind watching. Hope was crying, and Marcel was hugging Big Her while Big Her was nestled securely in Kol's arms. Hope was frantically apologizing for something, but Big Her turned then in Kol's arms to look at Davina.

"I remember..." Big Her rasped.

"What?" Davina asked just as softly.

"Everything," she admitted. "I..."

"You changed everything," Davina admitted with a smile. "Can we talk? Without them," she said as she gestured to the other three souls there. Kol seemed to tighten his hold on Big Her, but Big Her didn't protest as she slipped Kol's grasp. "I'll bring her back, Kol, you have my word," she promised this version of her husband as Big Her neared her.

Kol looked horribly pained, while Marcel looked tense, and Hope looked stricken, but Kol relaxed a little when Davina gave her word to return Big Her.

"We had four beautiful nieces in my time," Davina informed Big Her. "Constance, Grace, Faith, and Amity; the tribrids. We also have a few other nieces and nephews."