Chapter 321

Kol was fast to arrange their travels to Norway, he wasn't staying in New Orleans, anyone who tried to make him was going to be met with the full brunt of his new Regency Magic because Kol was not staying. The fact the Nine Coven's Elders all understood and supported him leaving though was concerning, unless his reputation was such they didn't want his wrath upon them. Kol didn't care to analyze it though, he was leaving.

Arranging passage to Bergen was simple enough to do, even though the world was months from going to shit according to Davina's timeline, and Hope's agreed information.

Calling in a favor, Stiles Stilinski fast tracked a set of passports for Hope and Nik, which made it easy to arrange their travels. Yes, Elijah and Klaus had seriously thought of just forging the needed papers, but with the coming memory rewrites, Kol had argued legitimate documents would work more in their favor, especially post spell. Getting all of the kids documents was a bit of a hassle, but done easily enough.

Hope Andrea Mikaelson was born May 2nd, 2004 in Canton, Ohio, because that's where Hayley was in 2004. Hayley had spent a lot of time in the regions of the Great Lakes, crossing paths with other packs, and generally being a vagabond. In 2003 Klaus had admitted to residing in North East, Pennsylvania, having found interest in landscape painting there. Hayley had been in the area around August, so they had said to have a one night stand after Hayley unwittingly saved Kol's, Rebekah's and Finn's coffins from some of Elijah's men. They constructed Hope's medical and school records off of what she knew, and went from there, settling with her in New Orleans because that's where they settled.

Nikolas Finn Mikaelson was much easier to construct. His real birthday was March 26th, 2026, so Kol futzed with the age of Freya's son to be born in 2016 rather than 2026. Freya and Keelin had decided on surrogacy with Vincent Griffith as the donor for their son, which Vincent agreed to given he was enamored with the boy. Freya and Keelin were both happy to accept Nik as their own, and it made life easier that he'd be born into an established Coven, the Skulk already agreed to have Nik in the Coven records, backlogging them too just to ensure it.

With that set, Kol arranged the flight to Bergen and travel from Bergen to Fresvik, and he left the rest to his siblings and the Skulk to sort out. He had taken Davina, and they had left, arriving in Norway on the fifteenth and that was that.

Davina slept most the drive, but Kol was a bit too wired and focused to relax, driving straight through the night to their house. When they got there he had been fast to get Davina inside and they settled down. Kol had gotten a fire started with ease, and most their important bags inside before he stretched out beside his wife on their bed,just trembling from the exhaustion of the last couple of months hitting him fully before he closed his eyes.

~~~*~*~*~~~

Hope had never really left the States, ever, and she didn't really travel around the US, not really, having stayed sort of centered in the South or Virginia, she hadn't ever wanted to travel after... everything. The idea of leaving the US was foreign to Hope. She wasn't like Lizzie or Josie who gallvanted off to Europe with Caroline, no, Hope had firmly stayed rooted in the US of A, she wasn't leaving. But now her family was casually arranging to leave, and she was slightly panicking.

"Grace, you need snowshoes, sweetie, we've been over this, flip flops are not snowshoes," Hayley chided.

"But I like flipflops!" Grace huffed.

"Go get the boots Grace, you are not running around barefoot in Norway in the winter!"

"It's only autumn," Grace quipped.

"Grace Revna Mikaelson get the weather appropriate clothes now!" Hayley barked. Grace jolted as she scurried off. "I swear to God the Mikaelsons are all mad, at all ages," Hayley muttered rubbing her temple.