Chapter 277

Davina roused a little with a low moan as she felt a rhythmic poking between her legs. She moaned a little louder when she felt a jolt of burning pleasure coursing through her, which had her shifting a little, the heavy arms pinning her though only tightened. Biting her lip she groaned a little more as the friction was feeling good, but not enough as she rolled her hips in response. Finally she hooked her thigh over the hips which were thrusting against her and she felt jolted awaked when his arousal slid between hers, she gasped as she felt Kol's sleepy mutterings, and small sound of relief, which had her shuddering. Kol's hips rolled again, and she bit her lip as she squirmed; unsure of how she had gotten herself into this situation.

Kol though snapped awake, looking bleary and confused which had her arching up as she kissed his chin, his arm tightened as he pulled her closer, she shuddered as his body seemed to catch onto the position they were in.

"Davina?" he muttered.

"It's okay," she promised as she shuddered, she felt soaked, and sore, and he was thrusting against her just enough to be enticing and she wanted more.

"Fuck," he muttered as he rolled his hips again, she groaned a bit more feeling him waking up more. She smiled a little as she kissed him again, which had his entire focus on her. "I didn't... fuck," he breathed.

"Kol," she moaned a little when he rolled his hips; she wanted him in her, so badly. Surprisingly, to Davina at least, the part she liked the most about sex was Kol being in her, that sensation of being one and wanted, she liked it. She liked it a lot. Yes she loved everything else they did, but there was just something amazing about that connection she couldn't hide or deny or fight, which had her shuddering as she rolled her hips. Kol's thrust had him sliding into her, which had her gasping, and Kol gave a throaty groan.

"Fuck, Davina..." he moaned as she rolled her hips, and he thrust into her. "You're so tight," he muttered this as if it were amazing. Davina could hear the doulas and midwives Kol worked with, and the prenatal yoga classes she was never escaping lecturing nervous moms about the elasticity of the vagina, but the way Kol marveled at how he felt in her had all that thought flying out her head. Clawing for purchase as he rolled them, she whimpered as the cold seeped into their bed and covers, but she shivered when he yanked a pillow to be under her hips as he thrust into her hard.

Davina cried out, because holy fuck! That felt amazing, she wanted him to do that again!

"You liked that, did you, love?" he purred in his sleepy voice as his hips pulled away and snapped forward again, in the same manner. She cried out again, trying to cling to Kol desperately, he gripped the headboard, and she dug her heels into the bed as he continued the motion. It was like a wildfire had started in her, she was crying out with every hard thrust, she could feel him everywhere, in her, over her, around her, and it was sparking a small set of explosions in her. Biting her lip, she tried to stop screaming, but she couldn't as he leaned over kissing her hard, swallowing her screams as he thrust into her as hard and fast as he could.

One of her hands slithered between them to her nerves because she desperately wanted to cum, he seemed to agree with her plan, but he didn't stop kissing her long enough to breath. He was a skilled kisser, his mouth was consuming her, devouring her, he used every trick he had, and she was writhing under him. She finally found her nerves and teased herself as he continued his brutal pace before she felt herself snap, arching up against him as she screamed his name. It felt like a damn broke as she felt the fires and storms flood her and she collapsed on the bed as Kol kissed his way down her jawline and throat.

"Kol?" she rasped as he kissed her chest.

"Mmm?" he hummed.

"Marriage, documents..." she panted, and he smiled as his chin rested on her chest then.