193. Morning Voice

A/n: Explicit language in this one! I hope that you guys enjoy it. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up in the morning to find my boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes, still asleep. I smiled as I looked at his handsome face. How did I get so lucky? I looked at his pink and plump lips which were slightly parted and I watched as he scrunched up his nose for a moment before letting it return to its natural state. His eyelids covered his caramel eyes that I fell in love with the moment that I looked into them for the first time.

I placed a gentle kiss on his chin, hoping not to wake him up, and in his sleep, he smiled. I then kissed up his jaw, all the way up to the bottom of his ear. I then felt his grip on me tighten as he pulled me closer. I looked at him and his eyes were open while he smiled at me.

"Good morning gorgeous." Shawn said. I smiled. His morning voice sounded so deep and raspy. I loved it.

"Good morning to the hot man with the hot morning voice." I said with a giggle. Shawn's smile widened and he laughed.

"So I'm hot, huh?" Shawn asked. I nodded and bit my bottom lip, causing Shawn to groan.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so hot when you bite your lip. It drives me crazy, my love." Shawn said with a smirk. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Well you're hot when you bite your lip too." I said. Shawn blushed.

"Come give me a kiss baby girl." Shawn requested.

"With pleasure." I said, and put my lips on his. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy. Shawn and I soon pulled away from each other, breathless, and smiled at each other.

"I love you Y/n." Shawn said, causing my smile to widen.

"I love you too Shawn. Let's go make breakfast." I said. Shawn nodded and we got out of bed and got dressed. We then went downstairs and Shawn picked me up and put me on the counter while he made pancakes. I nudged him with my foot.

"What's up babe?" Shawn asked.

"Tell me a story." I requested. Shawn chuckled.

"You want me to tell you a story?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because your morning voice is hot and sexy as fuck and I want to hear it more." I said. Shawn threw his head back with laughter.

"Well, let me tell you about the best day of my life. Do you want to hear that story?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"So, it was August sixteenth, 2019, and the night before, I had performed at TD Garden in Boston. I was tired, so I went to get some coffee at Dunkin Donuts. I walked in and had no clue what to get, so I was going to ask the girl who was at the head of the line. But then when she turned and I saw her, holy shit I fell in love right then and there. She came up to me and asked me a question, but I was too busy staring at her beautiful y/e/c eyes. She had to repeat the question and then we took a picture together. I asked her to text it to me, and she did. And when I asked for her name, she looked at me, smiled, and said 'I'm Y/n Y/l/n.' and we had our first date that day. That was the day that I met my future wife and it was the best day of my life." Shawn said. I smiled at him as happy tears formed in my eyes.

"That was the best day of my life too, and that's my favorite story ever." I said. Shawn smiled at me before he leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"Hey baby?" Shawn asked.

"Yes love?" I asked.

"When did you fall in love with me?" He asked. I thought for a moment before smiling at the memory.

"The moment that I saw you. I mean, I had seen pictures and videos of you before that but then there you were, standing in front of me. It was as if my heart went 'Oh there you are. I've been looking for you.'" I said with a smile and Shawn smiled back. He was then done with a few of the pancakes so he came over and stood in between my legs. He let his hands rest on my legs and I put my hands on his broad shoulders.

"I love you." He said. My smile widened.

"I love you too." I said.

"You make my heart smile." Shawn said. I kissed his cheek.

"You make mine smile too." I said, and his smile widened. I then reached up and started to play with his hair.

"You like to play with my hair, don't you?" He asked. I giggled, blushed, and nodded.

"Yup. I love your hair." I said.

"Do you think that I should get it cut? Even maybe just a trim?" He asked. I shook my head violently.

"No! Your hair is perfect the way that it is. Don't you dare cut it, Mendes!" I said. Shawn threw his head back with laughter, kissed my cheek, and then returned to our pancakes.

"Okay. I won't cut it." He said. His morning voice was slowly fading away.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." He said. I then pulled out my phone and tweeted.

"I could literally listen to Shawn's morning voice all day and I would be so happy. Like, seriously guys. It's hot." I tweeted and then giggled. Shawn gave me a funny look.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked.

"Check my tweets when you get a chance." I said.

"Oh God." Shawn groaned, causing me to laugh. We then sat down to eat our delicious food. Shawn then checked my Twitter and laughed.

"Did you see my most recent tweet?" I asked. He nodded as we sat down on the couch.

"Yup. Go check what I just tweeted." Shawn said. I checked, and he had quote retweeted my tweet. "My morning voice may be hot, but you're hotter." He tweeted. I lightly swatted at his chest.

"Shawn!" I said, but he just laughed hysterically.

"What? It's true." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully. We then spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch. I love this man, and his morning voice, more than anything.