145. Another Version of How You Met

A/n: Okay so I think that this is my longest imagine ever but oh well. I hope that you guys like it! Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I had a concert in Boston, Massachusetts last night. When I woke up in my hotel room, I was feeling really tired, so I decided to go to a local coffee shop called Dunkin Donuts. It seems like there's a million Dunkin Donuts stores around here. My bodyguard, Jake, followed kind of closely behind me. Somehow, I went mostly unrecognizable besides a few fans asking for some pictures.

Jake and I walked into Dunkin Donuts and I looked at their menu on the boards that they had. I had never been here before so I had no clue what to order. The girl who was standing at the register got her order, maybe I could ask her what's good here? Yeah, I'll do that. The girl turned around and woah. She saw me and stopped in her tracks before hesitantly walking up to me. She had the most gorgeous y/e/c eyes that I had ever seen.

"Hi Shawn. Could I get a picture with you please?" She asked, but I could barely hear her. I was too mesmerized by her eyes.

"I'm sorry, what? You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." I asked and said. She blushed, causing her to look even cuter. I smiled.

"Could I get a picture with you please?" She asked. I smiled and nodded before we took the picture.

"Could you actually text that to me please?" I asked. She looked at me and I could tell that she was shocked.

"But then I would have your number." She pointed out.

"Yes. Just please don't give it out." I requested. She shook her head.

"I won't. Here, put your contacts in my phone." She said as she handed me her phone. I put my name and number in her contacts and then handed the phone back to her.

"There you go." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome. So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Y/n Y/l/n." She said.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I said with a smile. She then smiled and blushed. My phone dinged. She had sent me the photo.

"Well I should probably get going." She said.

"Wait, um, I've never been here before. What do they have here that's good?" I asked. She thought for a moment.

"Well, I always get a medium iced coffee French vanilla swirl." She said. I nodded.

"Okay. I'll get that. Hey, wait for me, I want to talk to you after I order." I said. She giggled and nodded.

"Okay. I'll be right here." She said, standing in place. I smiled and then went up and ordered what she said was good. Once I got it, I walked back over to her. She looked at me and smiled. Oh God is her smile gorgeous or what?

"Woah." I said. I didn't mean to say it out loud. She gave me a look of confusion as she tilted her head.

"Why did you just say woah?" She asked.

"Oh, um, I just, you have a really amazing smile." I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. She smiled at me.

"Well thank you, so do you." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome. Take a sip of your coffee and let me know what you think." She said while nodding at my drink. I took a sip and smiled.

"This is really good." I said. She laughed.

"Isn't it? I get it all of the time." She said. I smiled and nodded.