116. Counter Talks and Surprises

A/n: explicit language in this one! I hope you guys enjoy. Okay, let's begin!

I opened my eyes and yawned as I came face to face with my handsome, sleeping boyfriend, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. Yesterday we had a movie marathon, then took a walk around the neighborhood, and then we decided to go a humongous park with a mansion on it. We walked along the different trails for a while and then came home and went to sleep since we were so exhausted, so I wasn't surprised when I looked at the time and saw that it was ten in the morning. We usually wake up around eight o'clock or earlier.

I studied Shawn's gorgeously handsome face as he slept and I smiled. How did I get so lucky? I have the most amazing and most handsome boyfriend ever and I love him so much. I looked at his sharp and defined jawline and placed a gentle kiss on it. In his sleep, he smiled, causing me to smile. I let my finger lightly touch his cute little cheek scar and trace his lips. I kissed his nose, causing him to scrunch it up for a second before letting it go back to his natural state. Shawn soon stirred and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes. When he looked at me, he smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning handsome." I greeted. His smile grew wider.

"Good morning beautiful. Were you touching my face again?" Shawn asked. I giggled and nodded.

"I couldn't help it! You're just so handsome, so divine." I said. Shawn placed a gentle and magical kiss on my lips. We pulled away and I heard his stomach growl. We both laughed as his face turned a bright red.

"Sorry to ruin the cute moment and all, but I'm hungry. What time is it anyways?" Shawn asked.

"A little after ten o'clock. We slept in my love." I said. Shawn nodded as him and I got up out of bed and went into our closet. I put on black leggings a gray long sleeve shirt.

"Y/n?" Shawn asked. I turned to look at my boyfriend who was wearing his signature black skinny jeans and a blue long sleeve that accentuated his muscles. I practically started to drool but remembered that he had said my name.

"Yes handsome?" I asked while walking over to him and putting my hands on his biceps as he put his hands on my hips.

"Do you want to wear one of my hoodies?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I would love to." I said. Shawn smiled at me and then looked at all of his hoodies.

"Which one do you want to wear?" Shawn asked.

"Are there any that are off limits?" I asked. Shawn shook his head violently.

"No, of course not honey. Listen, we share everything, and I know how much you like my clothes, therefore, my hoodies are your hoodies." Shawn said with a smile. I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"Oh yay! I feel so special." I said, looking back at Shawn's hoodies. He turned me around so I was facing him and cupped my face with his hands before kissing my nose, causing me to smile.

"That's because you are special, my love." Shawn said. I smiled at him.

"Well you are too." I said. Shawn kissed my nose again and I turned back to his hoodies. I examined one of his black hoodies, but when I saw that it was his Givenchy hoodie, I quickly let go of it.

"Baby girl, just because it's Givenchy doesn't mean it's off limits." Shawn said to me.

"I know, but it's Givenchy. It probably cost a lot and I don't want to ruin it." I said. Shawn took the black Givenchy hoodie off its clothes hanger and handed it to me.

"Wear it baby. I saw you looking it up and down." Shawn said. I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to ruin it." I said again. Now it was Shawn's turn to shake his head.