6. For Giovanna

A/n: I know that Shawn has not been seen with Hailey Baldwin recently but let's pretend that they have been seen together.

Lately my boyfriend of three years, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, has been seen with Hailey Baldwin, even though she's engaged to Justin Bieber. Shawn always tells me that they're nothing but friends but I'm really starting to think otherwise. Shawn is due to come home soon and I plan on confronting him about this whole situation. He soon walked into the house that we share, saw me, and smiled.

"Hi Giovanna. How's my girl doing?" Shawn asked.

"Your girl is upset." I said. He frowned.

"Why are you upset hun?" Shawn asked.

"Don't 'hun' me. You've been seen with Hailey Baldwin recently." I said. Shawn hung his head.

"Giovanna, how many times do I have to tell you that we're just friends. Nothing more. She's with Justin, they're engaged for Pete's sake." Shawn said. I could tell that his anger was rising, but so was mine.

"I don't care. You two have been seen together and it's really bothering me." I said. Shawn walked over to me.

"We're just friends! What else can I say?" Shawn asked while yelling.

"I don't know but I've had enough of this." I said. Shawn looked panicked.

"What do you mean?" Shawn asked. I brushed past him and grabbed my keys.

"I'm going for a drive." I said, and stormed out. I got in the car and slammed the door. I don't think that I could have been any angrier. I saw Shawn run out of the house and towards the car, so I put the car in reverse and left.

Shawn's point of view

Giovanna, my amazing girlfriend, just left. Is she going to leave me for good? I don't know but I sure hope not. She's the love of my life and I could never be able to live without her. I want to make her Giovanna Mendes someday. I went back inside the house and waited for my girlfriend to come home to me. It was soon midnight and I grew tired, but I didn't want to go to bed until she was home. I closed my eyes for what felt like two seconds but was soon shaken by someone.

"Wake up Shawn, we need to talk." I heard Giovanna say. I stood up and hugged her. She pushed me away.

"I haven't forgiven you quite yet." She said.

"Sorry." I said. She nodded. "Do you want me to end my friendship with Hailey?" I asked as Giovanna and I sat down on opposite sides of the couch. She thought for a moment.

"I want you to stop being seen with her. It makes me so jealous and I hate feeling that way." She said as she started to cry. When I tried to get close to her so I could hold her, she held up her hand so I couldn't come any closer. That caused me to cry. I just wanted to hold her, to comfort her. I needed to comfort her and she wouldn't let me.

"Baby let me comfort you. Please." I said, pleading. She shook her head.

"How are we going to resolve this Shawn?" She asked. I thought for a few seconds.

"I'll end my friendship with her. You're more important to me than any other person in this whole wide world." I said. She nodded.

"Can you call her right now and end it please?" My lovely Giovanna asked me. I nodded, dialed Hailey's number.

"Hey Shawn." Hailey said.

"Hey, listen, we need to talk." I said.

"What's wrong?" Hailey asked.

"We can't be friends anymore. Us being seen together makes my girlfriend very jealous and she almost left me. You know how much Giovanna means to me. I can't lose her Hailey, so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to end the friendship." I said.

"Whatever Shawn. Goodbye." Hailey said, and hung up. I looked at Giovanna and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry Shawn, but that does make me feel better. Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome hun. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said. We leaned in and kissed. I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. Giovanna makes my knees weak, and she knows all about the feelings that she gives me. She said that she gets the same feelings too and I love that. We soon went to bed and cuddled up to each other.

"Goodnight Shawn." She said.

"Goodnight Giovanna." I said, and with that, we fell asleep, happy again.