112. Another Lauren

A/n: Okay so I'm not 100% sure of who took Shawn's virginity but I'm guessing it was Lauren since they were dating. Explicit language in this one. Anyways, please enjoy this imagine! Let's begin!

I woke up to the bright morning sunlight. I opened my eyes only to find that my boyfriend of four years, Shawn Mendes, was not next to me. He's probably downstairs in the kitchen making pancakes or something. I got out of bed, got dressed, brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I headed downstairs. I was halfway down the stairs when suddenly I heard Shawn talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah, next time I'm in Toronto we'll definitely hang out... I miss you too... yes I do remember you taking my virginity, yeah it was fun... I mean, Y/n and I will sometimes do intimate stuff but we've never had full on sex... sure I miss it but I would never cheat on her... Lauren, I'll hang out with you, but next time we see each other, we are not going to have sex. I could never do that to Y/n. Alright, I'll talk to you later, bye." Shawn said. I held back some tears and walked down into the kitchen. Shawn looked over at me and his eyes widened and he smiled.

"Hi. What are you making?" I asked Shawn as I leaned against the counter.

"Pancakes. Here, come give me a kiss." Shawn said, leaning away from the pancakes and puckering up. I backed up. His lips went to their natural state and a look of confusion was soon etched across his face. "Everything okay?"

"So how's Lauren?" I asked, crossing my arms. Shawn hung his head and then turned back to the pancakes.

"She's good." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Don't you think that it's a little weird to hear your significant other say that they miss their ex?" I asked. Shawn nodded while continuing to look at the pancakes.

"Yeah." He said.

"How would you feel if you heard me on the phone with my ex, Mike, telling him that I miss him?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Not good." He said.

"Exactly. So hearing you tell your ex, the one that you still talk to, the one that you want to hang out with, the one that took your virginity, that you miss them, feels pretty fucking shitty to me." I said. Shawn looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry honey." He said.

"Did she want you to have sex with her the next time that you see hear? You know, when you'll definitely be hanging out with her the next time that you're in Toronto?" I asked.

"That's not important." Shawn said. I shook my head.

"No, it is important. Did she, or did she not, want you to have sex with her and basically have you cheat on me the next time that you see her?" I asked. Shawn sighed before nodding.

"Yes. But I turned it down." Shawn pointed out. I nodded. I know that he would never betray me like that.

"I don't really feel as though it was her business to know that you and I will sometimes do intimate things but we've never full on had sex. I think that what happens in our bedroom should stay in our bedroom." I said. He nodded.

"You're right. I shouldn't have told her that. I'm sorry my love." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Are you just saying that to please me or do you actually mean it?" I asked. Shawn turned to me and frowned.

"You know that I always mean what I say." He said, looking insulted, and I instantly felt bad.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just hate the fact that you're still buddy buddy with your ex and miss her and reminisce about your sex with her." I said, running my fingers through my hair. Shawn took my hands and gently pulled them away from my hair.

"Don't mess up your hair. It looks gorgeous today. It always looks gorgeous, every single day." Shawn said with a smile. I smiled while blushing and looked down, but soon lifted my head up and looked into Shawn's dreamy caramel eyes that I love to get lost in. Our eyes met and I could see all of his love, adoration and admiration for me, right in his eyes. A thought popped into my head.

"Do you still have even a single, tiny bit of love for her? For Lauren?" I asked. Shawn's eyes widened as he rushed over to hug me. As his arms wrapped around me, I was home. I could feel him shaking his head violently against my head. He pulled away and gently held my face in his hands.

"No, God no. All the love that I have is for you, and only you darling. I love you so much. You know that I'm going to marry you someday, right?" Shawn said and asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I love you too. I'm sorry about freaking about the whole Lauren thing, it just really bothers me. I know that you wouldn't like it if I was still good friends with one of my ex's, so it doesn't exactly make me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that my boyfriend is still good friends with one of his ex's. You're an amazing human being, and I don't want you taken away from me." I said. Shawn pulled me in for a hug again. I let my arms wrap around his torso as his he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I listened to his soothing heartbeat before he began to speak again.

"No one could ever take me away from you. No one. Not Lauren, not any of my fans, no one. You're the love of my life and I don't want to live without you." He said. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead.

"Okay. Um, Shawn?" I asked while looking at the pancakes.

"Yes my love?" He asked. I pointed at the pancakes.

"The pancakes are burnt." I said with a giggle. Shawn immediately unwrapped his arms from around me and looked at the burnt pancakes.

"Fuck! I am so sorry baby girl. I'm so sorry." He said. I rubbed his back as he turned off the stove.

"It's okay. We'll just eat something else for breakfast." I said. He nodded and soon made waffles before sitting down at the kitchen table.

"You know what?" Shawn asked as we ate.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want to make my girlfriend feel like shit. I'm going to stop talking to Lauren." Shawn said. My eyes widened and I almost choked on my waffle.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"One hundred percent positive. I don't want to make you feel like I did earlier." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay. I love you." I said while smiling at Shawn. He smiled back at him.

"I love you too my dear." Shawn said. Shawn later on texted Lauren saying that they shouldn't be friends anymore, especially considering the fact that she encouraged him to cheat on me with her. Lauren wasn't happy about it, but she'll have to live with it. As long as I have Shawn, I'm happy.