123. Photographer

A/n: explicit language in this one. sorry that it's not all that great and kind of sucks. please enjoy. okay, let's begin!

My boyfriend of four years, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes and I were vacationing in Mexico. Since he had a break before he had to go on tour in a couple of months, and I was on break from school for a couple more weeks, he wanted to spend some alone time with me. He had proposed the idea of going down to a private beach so we could swim, relax, and just be in each other's company. Shawn wore gray swimming trunks and I wore a blue one piece bathing suit that Shawn had picked out for me. I put on shorts and a t-shirt over the bathing suit. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to Shawn, who had his back to me.

"Shawn? Are you ready to go?" I asked. He turned around and smiled at me before nodding.

"Yeah. Why are you wearing clothes over the bathing suit?" Shawn asked as he took my hand and led me out of the hotel room. We both had sunglasses and baseball caps on, hoping that we wouldn't be recognized while on our way to the beach. Shawn's touch made me feel safe and warm even though I felt electricity spark through me. He was carrying a bag in his other hand, and I assumed it held food or something but I couldn't see what was in it.

"Well I just don't want people seeing the stretch marks on my arms or the ones on my thighs. I'll take off the shirt and shorts when we get to the private beach." I promised. Shawn stopped walking, which caused me to stop walking. I gave him a look of confusion.

"My love, you are absolutely gorgeous, stretch marks or no stretch marks. I love your stretch marks. They make you who you are. Please don't be insecure honey, you're the most gorgeous girl in the world - hell, you're the most gorgeous girl in the whole damn universe!" Shawn said, spreading his arms out wide. I smiled and pulled Shawn in for a hug.

"Thank you honey. I love you so much." I said.

"You're welcome baby. I love you too, so, so, much." Shawn said. We then continued our walk to the beach. Once we got there, I took off my shorts and t-shirt. I laid out the towels, and when I stood up, I put my hands on my hips, admiring the view of the ocean. All of the sudden, I heard a click. Crap.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"Did you hear that camera click too?" I asked as I turned around to face him. Shawn smirked at me as he held up a camera.

"Yeah, I definitely heard it." Shawn said. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you even doing?" I asked with a giggle as I walked over to him.

"Taking pictures of my gorgeous future wife while we're on vacation." Shawn said as he took another picture of me. I blushed.

"Stop that! I don't want you to take any pictures of me!" I said with a giggle, but honestly, I was serious.

"Why not Y/n?" Shawn asked.

"Well I just don't like -" I said before Shawn cut me off.

"Don't you dare say that you don't like the way that you look because you looking like a fucking goddess, especially in this sunlight." Shawn said. I sighed before giving him a small smile, which he captured on camera. I turned back to the ocean and laid down on one of the towels. I had brought a book with me, so I cracked that open and started to read. Suddenly, a shirtless Shawn was next to me taking more pictures. I covered my face with the book.

"Oh my gosh Shawn, you're insane." I said as I lifted the book away from my face.

"Yeah I am, insanely in love with you." Shawn said, causing me to smile and blush. Without even looking, he snapped a picture of me smiling and blushing. I shook my head at him.