188. Calvin Klein

A/n: So Shawn is now the face of Calvin Klein and... holy shit this man is hot as fuck. Okay, please enjoy this imagine. Explicit language involved. Also, I'm very sorry that this is so short. Okay, let's begin!

I got a notification on my phone saying that my boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes, had posted on Instagram and when I looked at the photos... holy shit my boyfriend is hot. I immediately called my boyfriend, who is currently in Toronto with his friends and family.

"Hey beautiful." Shawn said when he answered.

"You are so fucking hot and sexy, oh my God. Like seriously, how the hell are you mine?" I said and asked. Shawn started cracking up laughing.

"Well I could ask you the same thing." Shawn said. I blushed.

"Stop that, oh my gosh." I said.

"Are you blushing?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked. Shawn chuckled.

"Baby, we've been together for three years now, I know you pretty damn well." Shawn said. I smiled.

"I'd like to think that I know you pretty well." I said as I wondered about it.

"You do babe. You know me better than anyone on this planet. I think that you even know me better than I know myself." Shawn said with a chuckle. I giggled. "God I love that giggle. It makes my heart flutter whenever I hear it."

"Awww babe." I said. Shawn chuckled again.

"It's true!" He said. I laughed.

"Well I get the same feelings too. Whenever I hear you laugh or chuckle, my heart flutters and I smile." I said.

"You just always give me insane feelings in general." Shawn said.

"Yeah, you give me insane feelings in general too. When are you going to be home baby?" I asked. There was a pause.

"I should be home in a few days. Actually, I have to go darling, but I'll talk to you in a little bit, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Okay. I love you." I said.

"I love you too honey. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I said, and we hung up. I started looking at the comments on Shawn's Instagram post and suddenly became jealous about all the girls that were commenting on Shawn's Calvin Klein post. So many people were commenting saying how sexy Shawn looked and a whole bunch of stuff that just made me feel jealous. I finally put my phone down and sighed, wanting nothing more than to kiss my boyfriend and make sure that he knows that he's mine.

I put on my favorite tv show, trying to get the comments out of my head as I sat there with my arms folded across my chest. As I sat there, the door swung open and Shawn walked in. I stood up and jumped into his arms. My legs went around his waist and my arms went around his shoulders. His hands went underneath my bum, holding me securely.

"Hey there darling." Shawn said.

"My man is home!" I said as I picked my head up and looked at Shawn as he set me down so my feet were touching the floor. Shawn laughed, causing my heart to flutter.

"I am. Sorry that I had to lie to you but I wanted to surprise you. You're not mad are you?" Shawn asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, not at all. Oh, come here." I said before I cupped the back of his neck with my hand and we made out a little bit. I felt my heart race like crazy, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. Shawn and I then pulled away.

"You really missed me, huh?" Shawn asked as we sat down on the couch.

"Well, it's not just that." I said as I took one of Shawn's hands in mine, wanting to feel close to him.

"What else is it babe?" Shawn asked.

"I saw the comments on your Calvin Klein post." I said. Shawn tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"What about them?" Shawn asked.

"People are saying sexual things about you, and like, ugh. You're mine, okay?" I said and asked. Shawn smirked.

"Is someone jealous?" Shawn asked. I blushed.

"Of course I'm jealous! You're hot and sexy and you're mine and people are saying sexual things about my boyfriend! You're mine." I said. Shawn then tackled me in a hug.

"You're hot when you're jealous, did you know that?" Shawn asked. I blushed again.

"Well you're always hot." I said. Shawn smiled at me and then kissed me again before sitting up and then helping me to sit up.

"Don't worry about what those people are saying honey. You're mine and I'm yours, okay?" Shawn asked. I smiled and nodded. I got to spend the rest of the day cuddling with my hot boyfriend who I love so much.