113. "Please Don't Leave Me."

A/n: Hi guys! So I feel like I'm on a roll today with writing imagines, so I decided to write a second one today. For the people who requested imagines, I apologize for the wait, and I will get to them as soon as I can. I do have a party to go to tonight, so I will try to write them tomorrow. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this imagine! Let's begin!

I opened my eyes from my deep slumber only to find my handsome boyfriend of four years, Shawn Mendes, staring at me with a smile on his handsome face while holding me in his safe embrace. I smiled back at him.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said in a sexy, raspy, deep, morning voice. He brought his hand to my face and rubbed my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"Good morning handsome." I said as I snuggled up closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me again and rubbed my back before kissing the top of my head.

"Darling?" He asked. I looked up at him, hoping that he could see the love that I have for him just by looking into my eyes.

"Yes my love?" I asked.

"I love you." He said with a wide smile across his face. I kissed his jaw.

"I love you too. Should we get up and make breakfast?" I asked. He nodded as he unwrapped his arms from around me and rolled out of bed. I got out of bed too and headed over to our closet to get dressed. Shawn headed downstairs. I picked out gray leggings and a light gray sweatshirt to go over my t-shirt. A thought popped into my head as I was brushing my hair and I suddenly became nervous and anxious.

When I was a teenager, my dad said that he didn't love my mom anymore, and he left. Due to that happening, my biggest fear is the one that I love, Shawn, is going to stop loving me and leave me. Shawn knows about this fear, and when I have it, he reassures me that he will never stop loving me, and that he will never leave me. It calms me down for the moment, but the fear has never fully stopped and gone away. I walked downstairs to find Shawn at the stove, already working on our pancakes.

"Hello my love. Here, come sit on the counter." Shawn said. I smiled at him and didn't say anything about the fear that was bubbling inside of me. He lifted me up and set me on the counter so I could watch him while he made our breakfast.

"Shawn?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I love you." I said. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before going back to the pancakes.

"I love you too honey." He said. I remained quiet for a bit, due to the fear. I usually talk to Shawn while he makes our food, but not right now, not when I was this nervous and anxious about the fear. Shawn sent me a questioning look before speaking. "You okay love?" He asked. I nodded and gave him my best fake smile.

"Yeah. Just tired." I said. He shook his head.

"No. You're lying." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, for one, you're never this quiet when we're together, unless we're cuddling on the couch and watching the tv or something. Also, you just faked a smile at me, and your lip twitched. Your lips twitch when you're lying. So, are you going to tell me what's on your mind?" He said and asked. I hung my head. Dammit, why does he have to know me so well?

"I just, well, ugh." I said as I began to cry. Shawn was finishing up the first pancake and he walked over so he was standing in between my legs. He rested his hands on my thighs and rubbed them with his thumb.

"Don't cry my love. Just try to put it into words as best as you can, and then we'll go from there." He said. I nodded. My hands had been resting on the counter, so I lifted them up and put them on Shawn's chest before letting them roam up to his shoulders and then to his hair. I looked at his lips before I spoke, not wanting to see the hurt in his eyes.