158. A Long Distance Relationship & A Fight

A/n: Explicit language in this one! Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up without my boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes's, arms around me. You see, he's currently in Los Angeles recording a new album even though he hasn't even gone on tour for the one that he just released this past May. It feels as though it's been forever since I woke up in Shawn's arms and I really miss waking up to his gorgeous face. I sent Shawn a quick text saying good morning, just like I did every morning.

I checked Instagram, and saw that one of Shawn's friends, Ziggy Chareton, had posted a little clip of Shawn still being at the studio at eleven thirty at night the night before. I sighed, wanting nothing more than for my boyfriend to rest up a little and not overwork himself. A spell of sadness hit me as I sat in bed. I went to my camera roll on my phone and looked at pictures of Shawn and I. Shawn is the love of my life and I miss him so much. I went to Shawn's contact and called him, but after two rings, I realized that he was probably sleeping and hung up.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I took my phone and went downstairs, still feeling sad. Something that Shawn taught me is that home doesn't have to be a place, it can be a person. Shawn is my home, and at that moment, I was terribly homesick. I got out some cereal and some milk. As I was in the middle of eating, my cell phone rang. It was Shawn. Seeing his contact name, which read "My Love" caused me to drop my spoon into the bowl due to excitement. I immediately picked up.

"Good morning baby." I said.

"Good morning honey. Did you call me earlier?" Shawn asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. Sorry." I said.

"Why are you sorry my love?" Shawn asked.

"Well, I had started to call you and then I realized that you may have still been asleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I hung up and didn't leave a voicemail or anything." I said.

"It's okay baby. You didn't do anything wrong. How did you sleep last night?" Shawn asked. I sighed.

"I slept okay. I didn't get much sleep but enough that I can function. What about you?" I asked. Now it was Shawn's turn to sigh.

"Now I feel bad because I got a good night's rest." Shawn said. I frowned.

"Don't feel bad about that Shawn. You deserve it. I've been seeing Teddy's and Ziggy's Instagram stories. You've been working hard, you deserve the rest. Just, please don't overwork yourself, okay?" I asked.

"Okay baby. Do you know why you didn't get much sleep last night?" Shawn said and asked. Uh oh.

"Yeah, but it's fine." I said.

"No baby, what is it?" Shawn asked. I took my spoon and played with my cereal.

"I just, well, I always sleep better when I'm in your arms and obviously I haven't been in your arms..." I said.

"What so you not being able to sleep is my fault now?" Shawn said, suddenly sounding frustrated and upset.

"I never said that Shawn." I said. Why is he getting upset like this?

"Well you kind of implied it." Shawn said.

"No I didn't!" I said.

"Whatever Y/n, I have to go." Shawn said, and with that, he hung up. He didn't even say that he loves me. I immediately called Shawn's manager, Andrew.

"Hey Y/n." Andrew said.

"Hey, um, Shawn and I just got into a little bit of a fight and I don't even understand what I did wrong or what happened." I said kind of quickly.