83. Bath And Massage

I came home from a long day of classes and work, wanting nothing more than to crawl into my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes's arms. His arms are my home. I'm a college student, and I just had a really rough day of classes. I work at a restaurant, I'm a waitress, and some of the customers were a bit harsh today. A couple of them berated me. It's not my fault that the chef got their orders wrong, right?

I walked in the door and saw my boyfriend Shawn sitting on the couch watching the television. When he heard the door open and saw me, he smiled. He walked over to me and then frowned.

"What's wrong with my baby?" He asked. I bursted into tears.

"Long day. I hated my classes today and then I went to work and the chef made some mistakes but of course I'm the one that got yelled at by the customers for it. I just want to cuddle with you. Can we please cuddle?" I said and asked as I sobbed. Shawn kissed my forehead and rubbed my cheek.

"How about this, I'll run you a bath and then I'll give you a massage. Okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded as I calmed down.

"Okay. You're too good to me Shawn Mendes." I said. Shawn smiled at me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you." He said before kissing my forehead again.

"I love you too." I said. He held my hand as we went upstairs. His touch made me feel so safe and warm, which was exactly what I needed in that exact moment. He started the water and got it to the temperature that I like it to be at. He then helped me strip down because I was so exhausted from everything. I put my hair up in a bun, not wanting to get it wet.

"All set and ready for you baby girl." Shawn said. I stepped into the bathtub and sunk down. "Feel good?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Feels perfect. Thank you honey." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"You're welcome my love. I'll be in the living room if you need anything, okay?" Shawn said and asked. I shook my head violently.

"No! Will you stay with me? Please?" I asked.

"If that's what you want, then yes." He said. I smiled at him.

"Do you want to come in the bathtub with me?" I asked.

"Do you want me to?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes please." I said.

"Okay, let me just strip down." He said. I admired his abs and the rest of his body as he got undressed. "Darling you're staring." He said with a chuckle.

"I can't help it. You're so hot and sexy." I said.

"Sexy, eh?" He asked. I nodded and giggled. He got into the bathtub.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well I could say the same thing about you." He said. I lightly splashed some water at him.

"Stop that. I'm not." I said. He splashed some water back.

"Oh but you are. Stop splashing water at me!" He said.

"But this is fun!" I said. We continued to splash each other, and somehow my hair got wet. Oh well. Shawn and I laughed throughout our splash war, it was quite hilarious. We soon stepped out of the bathtub and dried off.

"Well that was fun." He said.

"Yes, thank you for making me feel better." I said as I went to put a shirt on. Shawn swatted it away.

"Stop that. It's massage time." He said. I giggled.

"And you want me to do it shirtless?" I asked. He nodded.

"It would be easier." He said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Lay down on the bed my love." He said. I did as told and he straddled my bum. He started to give me the massage and I could feel my body relaxing and the tension floating away. "Wow you had a lot of tension baby. We should do this more often so it doesn't build up, okay?" He said and asked.

"Okay." I said. I soon drifted off into a deep slumber, feeling better than I had in a long time. I am beyond grateful for Shawn.