181. He Drops Everything For You

A/n: Okay so I had a really hard day today so I decided to write this. Explicit language in this one. I hope that you guys enjoy it. Also, these events from school actually happened today so yeah screw my life. Okay, let's begin!

I got in my car after leaving school, tilted my head back, and closed my eyes. I then opened my eyes, turned on the car and drove home as I tried not to cry. Today had been a really rough day, and yesterday wasn't all that much better. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, but my boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes, had to do some stuff up in Toronto. But luckily we Facetimed and he sent me flowers.

I walked in the door to the house that I share with Shawn and sighed. He wouldn't be home for another week, and then he would have to leave for tour soon after that. All I want right now, after a long and hard day, is Shawn. I put my backpack in the dining room and made a mental note to do my homework later. I then went into the living room, pulled out my phone, and called Shawn. He picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hey there darling. How are you?" He asked. I started to cry.

"I'm terrible. I'm absolutely terrible." I said.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on? Talk to me baby girl." Shawn asked and said. I sighed.

"Well, you know how my ex is in one of my classes?" I asked.

"Yeah." Shawn said.

"Well today our professor decided that we would do group work -" I started before Shawn cut me off.

"But wait, you talked to the professor and told him the situation with you and Mike, right?" Shawn asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. So when he mentioned getting into groups I got really anxious, like my anxiety kicked into high gear right away, but luckily the professor remembered our talk so he moved me to a different group. I thanked him after class." I said.

"Well that's good. So did the anxiety go away after you were moved into a different group away from Mike?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay. So what's going on right now?" Shawn asked. This is why I love Shawn. He's so caring and always wants to help me and be there for me. I continued to cry a little as I spoke.

"Well, I made a tutoring appointment with a new person that I've never worked with before. His name is Eric and everyone had said such good things about him. Let me backtrack a little bit actually, I fucking hate statistics class. It's terrible. The professor goes too fast, we have our first exam next Friday, and I don't understand the work. So that's why I went to tutoring with this Eric guy that people were saying good things about. He was terrible. I'm still anxious from our tutoring session even though I'm home now. He wasn't helpful at all and he gave me a little bit of an attitude. I never want to go to him again." I said.

"Baby, can you do me a favor?" Shawn asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Can you hang up and I'll call you over Facetime?" Shawn asked.

"No because I'm a crying and blubbering mess right now and I don't want you to see me like this." I said.

"My love, I don't care if you're crying or not. I want to see your beautiful face right now." Shawn said.

"Okay. So I'll hang up and then you'll call me?" I asked.

"Yup." He said.

"Okay. Bye." I said, and hung up. Shawn then immediately Facetimed me and I answered. He looked so concerned.

"Oh my poor baby girl. Can you do me a favor?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"Can you take a deep breath in for me and then hold it, and then let it out?" He asked. I nodded.