53. Break-up part 2

Last week, I broke up with my boyfriend of two years, Shawn Mendes. He's a singer and songwriter, so he's away a lot, and I just couldn't take it being alone anymore. Don't get me wrong, I loved Shawn and I always will, but I just can't do a long distance relationship. Ever since the break up, I've really been struggling. I mope around the house that I grew up in, eating ice cream and binge watching television shows.

I was sitting on the couch when there was a knock at the door. I opened it, only to see Shawn standing there. He looked tired. His eyes were puffy and red and he looked sad. I must have looked like I mess.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door further to let him in. We sat down on the couch.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"I know that being in a long distance relationship is hard, but I love you, and I want to make this work. Please take me back." Shawn pleaded.

"Shawn, I still love you and I always will, but I can't keep being alone. Do you know how badly it hurts to be alone and not being able to talk to your significant other because of time zones?" I asked.

"Yes, actually, I know exactly what that's like. This is hard for me too Y/n." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Shawn, I don't know what to do." I said.

"We can make this work, I promise. I want you to be mine again. Please honey." He pleaded.

"But what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We'll facetime and call and text more often. I don't care if it's the middle of the night where I am, I need to make this work. I love you Y/n Y/l/n." Shawn said. I thought for a moment before nodding.

"Okay. I love you too." I said.

"Okay what?" Shawn asked.

"Okay I'll be yours again." I said with a smile. Shawn practically pounced on me and peppered my face with kisses.

"Gosh you don't know how happy that makes me. I've been so lost without you." Shawn said. I nodded.

"I've just been moping around the house eating ice cream and watching tv." I said as Shawn and I sat up so we could cuddle up to each other.

"Oh honey I'm sorry." Shawn said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, a look of confusion must have been on my face.

"Because you went through that." Shawn said.

"If it's anyone's fault it's mine." I said.

"But I don't want you to blame yourself." Shawn said.

"But it was me that broke up with you." I said. Shawn nodded.

"You know what? Let's make a pact. We'll never speak of the break up ever again. Okay?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded.

"Deal." I said.

"Good." Shawn said.

"I love you Shawn Mendes." I said with a smile.

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n." Shawn said with a smile. He then placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I'm so glad that Shawn and I are back together.