97. Clingy

A/n: Explicit language in this one!!! Okay, let's begin!

I have had a long, hard day at school and work, and I don't even want to talk about it. I just want to cuddle up with my boyfriend Shawn Mendes. Usually when I have a hard day, I want to tell Shawn about it, but this time I don't even want to think about today. I drove into mine and Shawn's driveway and parked the car. His jeep was in the driveway. Good.

I walked inside and Shawn smiled when he saw me.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" He asked.

"Good." I lied. He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Baby?" I asked.

"Yes my love?" He asked.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"My love, you never have to ask." He said, and as he wrapped his arms around me, I was home. I wanted to cry but I held it in. When Shawn tried to pull away from the hug, I pulled him back in.

"Can we cuddle please? I've missed you." I said. He pulled away and I let him this time. He held my face in his big hands.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" He asked. I nodded and put on a fake smile

"Yeah, just missed you is all." I said while rubbing his chest which was covered by a white t-shirt. Shawn kissed my forehead.

"Well let's go cuddle on the couch." He said. He held my hand as we walked over to the couch and sat down. When our hands had touched, I felt sparks shoot through me, but I felt safe and warm at the same time, which was exactly what I needed at that very moment.

Sometimes, to say I love you, I'll rub my nose against Shawn's sharp, defined, gorgeous, jaw. He always tells me that he loves it. So I decided to do it a few times. "Baby?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes baby boy?" I asked, knowing how much he loves that nickname.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He seemed a little upset.

"I'm basically saying I love you. You know that, I've done this before." I said, feeling confused.

"I know but it's kind of weird." He said. I backed away a little. He's told me in the past that he loves it when I do that.

"Oh, okay. I'll stop. Can I wrap my hands around your arm please?" I said and asked. He shrugged.

"I guess that I'm not really in the mood to cuddle." He said.

"Then why did you just agree to cuddle with me?" I asked, feeling hurt and upset.

"I don't know. You know, you're being clingy tonight." He said.

"You know what Shawn? You know that makes me feel insecure, like I'm doing something wrong. I need to go for a drive." I said as I grabbed my keys and started to head out the door.

"Wait baby I didn't mean it. Please don't leave." He pleaded. I started to cry, too overwhelmed from how terrible the day had been.

"I'll be sleeping over my mom's house tonight. I lied when I said that I had had a good day today. I had a terrible day and all I wanted was to spend time with you, but I guess that's not going to happen. Sorry I'm so clingy." I said, tears running down my face. I left the house and got in my car. Shawn ran out of the house. He knocked on the car window to have me roll it down, but I shook my head. He tried opening the doors but I had locked them.

"Open up baby! Please!" He yelled.

"Get away Shawn. Leave me alone." I said, and with that, I drove away.