155. Rose's Second Birthday and Surprise

A/n: PLEASE READ WHAT I JUST WROTE ON MY PROFILE. THANK YOU. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this imagine. I've been having Dad!Shawn stuck in my head a lot lately, lol. Also, let's pretend that it's June 2nd. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up to my face being buried in someone's chest. I felt someone rubbing my back, and when I looked up, I saw my husband of three years, the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, smiling at me.

"Good morning, my gorgeous Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said. After three years, being called Mrs. Mendes still causes my heart to flutter, which it did at that moment.

"Good morning, my handsome Mr. Mendes. Could you please do me a favor?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Of course honey." Shawn said.

"Could you please call me Mrs. Mendes again? I love being called Mrs. Mendes." I asked and said. Shawn quietly chuckled as he nodded and pulled my body closer to his.

"Hello Mrs. Mendes, the mother of my child. You became Mrs. Mendes three years ago, and you will always be Mrs. Mendes. I love you Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said, causing my heart to flutter and my smile to widen.

"I love you too Mr. Mendes." I said. Shawn kissed my forehead and the spot that he kissed was left feeling tingly, even after his lips were no longer there.

"Two years ago today you made me a father. Thank you so much for that, my love." Shawn said while smiling at me. He was shirtless so I kissed his chest.

"You're welcome. You know, I couldn't have done it without you." I said. Shawn chuckled.

"Yeah, that's true. We had a lot of fun trying to make her." Shawn said with a smirk. I swatted at his chest lightly.

"Shawn!" I whisper-yelled since our now two years old daughter, Rose, was still sleeping.

"What? It's true." Shawn asked and said. I giggled and shook my head in disbelief at him.

"Come on, let's go make her some pancakes." I said. As I went to stand up, Shawn gently pulled me back down. As I had not been expecting me to pull me back down, I let out a small squeal, causing Shawn to laugh.

"You're not going anywhere until I get a kiss babe. I need your kisses." Shawn said. I giggled before placing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync as I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot throughout my body like fireworks on the Fourth of July. Shawn and I pulled away from each other, gasping for breath after our rather passionate kiss, and we smiled at each other.

"I love you." I said. Shawn's smile widened.

"I love you too darling. Come on, let's get ready for the day and then we'll make our Rosie girl some pancakes." Shawn said. I nodded as we went into the closet. I picked out white shorts and a blue short sleeve shirt. Shawn put on white basketball shorts and a blue t-shirt. I smiled at my gorgeously handsome husband.

"Hey, look at that, we match." I said with a giggle. Shawn looked at my outfit and laughed quietly.

"We do. Come on, let's brush our teeth and then make breakfast." Shawn said. I nodded and we went into our bathroom to brush our teeth. Once we were done brushing our teeth, Shawn held my hand and we walked down the stairs together. As our hands touched, I felt sparks shoot through me, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. We soon got into the kitchen.

"Counter talks?" I asked. Shawn smiled and nodded as he picked me up and put me on our kitchen counter. Mine and Shawn's counter talks are when I sit on the counter and we talk. I love it because it's just some special quality time together between him and I. Shawn and I were talking when suddenly he went quiet. I gave him a look of concern. "You okay?" I asked. He faked a smile and nodded.