1. You're Pregnant

A/n: Welcome to my new book! If you haven't already, check out my first book of imagines, titled Shawn Mendes Imagines. You can go to my profile and find the book if you would like to read them. Okay, let's begin!

Today is the day that I tell my husband of a year and a half, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, that I'm pregnant. As of right now, he's sleeping. I found out that I'm pregnant after taking a pregnancy test, but I went to the doctor's and found out that I'm a month along. I had been suspicious, and Shawn probably was too because I was having morning sickness, I was getting sick just from the smell of certain foods, and all of the other symptoms of a pregnancy. I decided to make Shawn pancakes and make him breakfast in bed. He always loves that. I always do it on our anniversary and on birthdays.

I was making the pancakes when the smell got to be too much and I ran to the bathroom to get sick. After I got sick, I cleaned up, and then went back out to the pancakes. They were burned. Ugh. That's just great, I try to surprise Shawn and then I ruin it. I threw away the pancakes, sat down on the couch, and cried. Shawn soon came downstairs and saw me crying. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"What's wrong darling?" Shawn asked.

"I tried to make you pancakes and then I had to run to the bathroom to get sick so the pancakes burned. I'm so sorry Shawn, I didn't mean to ruin it." I said as I cried. Shawn rocked me back and forth slowly, soothing me.

"You didn't ruin anything. You keep getting sick, I think that you should go to the doctor's honey." Shawn suggested.

"But I know why I'm getting sick and I was going to surprise you with it and I've ruined everything by burning the pancakes." I said.

"Baby, like I said, you didn't ruin anything. Why have you been throwing up?" Shawn asked.

"Hold on, let me grab something." I said, getting up. I went upstairs and grabbed the card that I had bought for Shawn, and went back downstairs. "Here you go. It's an early birthday present." I said as I handed the card over to Shawn.

"Baby my birthday isn't for a few weeks. You didn't have to get me a card." Shawn said.

"Just open it and find out." I said. Shawn opened the card. "Read it outloud." I said.

"'Happy birthday Daddy, see you in eight months.'" Shawn read before pulling out the ultrasound picture. Tears came to his eyes and he looked at me.

"We're pregnant Shawn. You're going to be a dad." I said, tears coming to my eyes too. Shawn stood up, walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his tears fall onto my shoulder. "Are you happy?" I asked. Shawn pulled away, held my face and looked at me with his big caramel colored eyes.

"Darling, I don't know if I've ever been this happy besides when we got married. Oh my God Y/n we're going to be parents. Oh my God. I'm so happy right now honey. I love you so much." Shawn said as he hugged me again. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too. You're the love of my life." I said.

"You're the love of my life too. God I can't wait to see him or her." Shawn said. I nodded and wiped his tears away as he wiped mine away too.

"I know, I feel the same way." I said with a smile.

"Thanks for being my baby momma." Shawn said with a laugh. I laughed.

"Thanks for being my baby daddy." I said. Shawn and I laughed and held each other. Shawn put his lips on mine and suddenly there were sparks shooting out like fireworks throughout my body, butterflies erupted and flew around in my stomach, and my heart raced as if I had just run a marathon. Shawn pulled away and got on his knees and kissed my stomach. I smiled at my loving husband. Shawn stood up and looked at me.

"Come on, let's go make some breakfast." Shawn said, and with that, we made new pancakes and they were delicious to eat. I can't wait to see my baby in eight months.