179. Valentines Day

A/n: Okay so the place in the picture above is the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston and it's beautiful there! If you ever visit Boston, go to that museum! I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up in the morning without the feeling of my boyfriend of three years Shawn Mendes's arms around me, but rather to someone lightly shaking me. I groaned, too tired to say that I didn't want to get up. I heard Shawn laugh, causing my heart to flutter.

"Wake up my love. I made you breakfast in bed." Shawn said. The mention of food got me up and moving. I sat up, and when I saw my handsome boyfriend standing next to the bed in gray sweatpants and blue long sleeve shirt, I smiled.

"Good morning handsome." I said. Shawn smiled.

"Good morning gorgeous. Happy Valentines day." Shawn said.

"Happy Valentines day baby." I said. Shawn then handed me a tray of waffles that were already cut up and covered in syrup.

"Here you go my lady." Shawn said with a bow. I giggled.

"Thank you, good sir." I said. Shawn chuckled and got in on the other side of the bed and began to eat his breakfast too. I moaned as I took a bite.

"Is it good?" Shawn asked.

"It's delicious. Thank you for this Shawn." I said.

"You're welcome. I have the day off today so we can spend the whole day together." Shawn said. My eyes widened and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Yup. I was thinking that we could go to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. Does that sound good?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"That sounds perfect. You know how much I love art museums." I said. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"I do, which is why I'm taking you there." Shawn said. Once we were done eating, I changed into light blue jeans and a dark blue long sleeve. Shawn kept his blue long sleeve on, but put on black skinny jeans. I let my hair stay down and I put on some mascara and eyeliner. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Shawn's jaw dropped.

"How do I look?" I asked. Shawn smiled as he eyed me up and down.

"Absolutely beautiful my love. Come on, let's get going." Shawn said. I took his hand and he led me out to the car. As our hands touched, I felt electricity spark through my body, yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. Shawn gives me insane feelings and I love it. We soon got in the car and started to drive into Boston, where the art museum is.

"I'm excited. I love this museum so much." I said. Shawn smiled and nodded.

"I'm excited too. It's so beautiful there - but not as beautiful as you of course." Shawn said with a smile, causing me to blush and smile.

"Shawn?" I asked. He held the steering wheel with one hand and held my hand with his other hand. He squeezed my hand.

"Yes darling?" Shawn asked.

"Do you really think that I'm beautiful?" I asked. I've always been an insecure person. Shawn gave me a strange look. We were on the highway by this point. Shawn then pulled over to the side of the road, put on his hazard lights, put the car in park, and turned to me.

"Of course I think you're beautiful. Honey, I don't just think that you're beautiful, I know that you're beautiful. You're the most gorgeous, most beautiful, most stunning, prettiest girl that I've ever seen and that's the honest truth babe. Why do you ask that honey?" Shawn said and asked. My heart swelled with happiness at his words before I responded.