176. Shawn Makes You Angry & Jealous pt. 2

A/n: This is basically a continuation of my last imagine. Okay so obviously I don't know anything about the relationship that Camila Cabello has with her boyfriend or if she has one or not, but I just added stuff in there to make the story better. Explicit language in this one! Please enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up to the feeling of my husband, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, rubbing my back. I looked up at him and kissed his chin, causing him to look down at me and smile.

"Good morning gorgeous." Shawn said. I smiled even wider and blushed.

"Good morning handsome. How did you sleep?" I asked. Shawn kissed my forehead before he began speaking.

"Good. How did you sleep my love?" Shawn asked. I snuggled my face into his chest and placed a kiss there. He was shirtless due to the fact that we had made love before we fell asleep. I then looked up at him.

"Good. But that was because I'm wrapped up in your arms. I always sleep better when you're holding me." I said. Shawn smiled.

"Last night was amazing babe." Shawn said. I blushed and nodded.

"Yeah it was." I said. My stomach then grumbled, causing Shawn and I to laugh.

"I take it that you're hungry?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay. Let's get dressed and then we'll head down to the hotel lobby for breakfast." Shawn said. I nodded. We're at a hotel because we are currently in Los Angeles since Shawn has interviews this week.

"Okay." I said. We then got dressed and headed down to the lobby. As we were sitting down and eating, Shawn's phone went off. He checked it and his whole face lit up.

"Oh it's Camila!" Shawn said. I smiled. Camila Cabello is one of Shawn's best friends. When Shawn and I first started to date, I was jealous of their relationship. But once I got to know her, we became friends and then everything was better. But just a couple weeks ago, Camila and her boyfriend broke up, and for some reason the jealousy has come back. I haven't told this to Shawn though, I don't want to bother him or anything.

"Oh, what did she say?" I asked.

"She's in LA too. She wants to hang out." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Are you going to?" I asked. Shawn nodded his head.

"Definitely. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever." Shawn said. I nodded and continued to eat. Shawn and I then went back to our hotel room and watched tv. Soon, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Shawn said as he bolted up to get the door. Jealousy started to stir within me.

"Hey Shawn!" Camila said. He gave her a hug and she walked into the hotel room. I hugged her.

"Hi Camila!" I said.

"Hi Y/n! How are you guys?" She asked.

"Good." I said.

"Yeah. We had a little fight yesterday but we're good now." Shawn said. Oh God, I didn't even want to think about the fight. Shawn had tried to make me jealous on purpose because apparently I'm "hot as fuck" when I'm jealous but I ended up just yelling at him but then everything got resolved.

"Oh no. What was the fight about if you don't mind me asking?" Camila asked. Shawn opened his mouth to speak but I began to talk.

"I don't even want to think about the fight to be honest with you." I said. Shawn frowned.

"Actually babe, Camila and I haven't been able to spend any one on one time with each other in a while since you hang out with us a lot. Would you mind just letting the two of us hang out?" Shawn asked. I looked at him in disbelief.