106. Sarah Grace

A/n: I feel like I don't do enough imagines that have Sarah, or as Shawn calls her, Sarah Grace, in them, so I wanted to do this one. Sarah Grace is Shawn and Y/n's last child. Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I was upstairs playing with my two kids, Jake, who's two, and Rose, who's four, when I heard my wife yell for me. I ran down the stairs. She's nine months pregnant with our last baby and there was a puddle underneath her.

"Shawn my water broke." She said. I nodded.

"Okay love. You're okay. I'll grab Jake and Rose and put them in the car. I don't want you to move because I'll help you out to the car. The hospital bag is already in the car. Okay?" I said and asked. She nodded and I could tell that she was in pain.

"Okay." She said. I ran upstairs.

"What's wrong Daddy?" Rose asked as I picked her and Jake up.

"Mommy's in labor so we have to go to the hospital." I said. I carried them out to the car, buckled them in, and went back inside for Y/n. I helped her out to the car and buckled her in. Y/n called her mother while we were on the way to the hospital.

"Mom I'm in labor and Rose and Jake are with us." She said. She soon hung up. "She said she's going to meet us at the hospital."

"Okay." I said.

"AHHH these contractions really hurt Shawn." She said.

"I know honey, I know. Don't worry, we'll be there soon." I said, knowing that reassurance is key. We soon arrived at the hospital and Y/n's parents took Jake and Rose. Y/n and I went into the room where Y/n will give birth, and after five hours, Sarah Grace Mendes was born.

"Look at her Shawn. She's beautiful. She looks just like you. I don't think that she has any of my features." Y/n said as she held our last child and second daughter.

"No, she has your nose." I said.

"Yeah but that's it." Y/n said with a giggle. I nodded.

"Can I hold my last baby please?" I asked. Y/n nodded and oh so carefully handed Sarah to me.

"Got her?" Y/n asked. I nodded as I sat down in the chair that was in the hospital room. The grandparents had already been told that they were grandparents again but we wanted to spend some time with our last baby before we showed her to everyone else.

"Hi there little one. Let's sit down. Are you comfy in Daddy's arms? Mommy always says that she is. You're so beautiful. Don't grow up, just stay this little, okay? You know what, I'm not just going to call you Sarah, I'm going to call you Sarah Grace. It sounds even more beautiful than just your first name. What do you think of me calling her that Mommy?" I asked while looking from my beautiful daughter to my beautiful wife.

"Sarah Grace sounds beautiful, that's why we named her that Shawny." Y/n said with a giggle. I nodded while laughing.

"That's true. We should probably let the grandparents in soon." I said.

"Wait, I want you two to sit on the bed with me." Y/n said. I walked over to her and sat on the bed.

"Gosh baby, you literally just gave birth and you're still gorgeous." I said, causing Y/n to blush, which caused me to laugh. I kissed Sarah Grace's forehead and Y/n leaned forward to do the same. I smiled.

"I love you Shawny. Thanks for being my baby daddy." She said. I threw my head back with laughter.

"I love you too Y/n. Thank you for being my baby momma and blessing me with such beautiful children." I said. Y/n leaned on me. We stayed like that, Y/n leaning on me as we looked at Sarah Grace, who was in my arms, for a few moments before I handed my little one off to my wife so I could let the grandparents, Jake, and Rose in.