67. Surprise Guests

A/n: Okay so before we begin, I have nothing against Hailey Baldwin, but there's something about her that just doesn't sit very well with me. Oh well. Let's begin!

"Baby I'm home!" Shawn called out. I was in our bedroom upstairs, dressed in pajamas, and ran down the stairs to greet him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "How's my girl doing?" He asked.

"You're girl is doing well because her man is home." I said. Shawn smiled at me. I was just about to put my lips on his when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this earlier but I invited some people over." He said. Is he serious? I'm in my pajamas and the house is looking a little bit like a mess. He opened the door, and guess who was behind it? Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin. At one point Shawn and Hailey were seen together a lot and to this day it still makes me jealous. "Come on in guys." Shawn said. I fake smiled and shook their hands.

"Hi, I'm so sorry that I'm in my pajamas and that the house is a mess." I said.

"Baby, everything's okay. The house looks fine and you look perfect." Shawn said, making me blush.

"Awww." Justin cooed.

"Why don't we sit down in the living room?" Shawn asked. Crap. There was laundry that needed to be folded in there.

"Oh I'll just move this, sorry." I said, moving the clean clothes to the basement, where the rest of the laundry is. I went back upstairs to find Hailey sitting in between Shawn and Justin. The couch only sits three people and Shawn and Hailey were sitting a little too close for my liking. Oh well, I'll just sit in the reclining chair next to the couch.

There's been some drama going on - not with Shawn and I, but with other stuff - and I really didn't need this surprise visit, which is giving me even more anxiety, and some jealousy. I played with my fingers as I sat in the chair.

"You okay honey?" Shawn asked. He must have noticed me playing with my fingers. I nodded and gave him my best fake smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. He smiled at me, nodded, and turned away from me to face Hailey and Justin. Usually he can see right through my fake smiles, and usually he would include me in the conversation. Maybe he was ignoring me? I don't know.

"I really ship Jailey." Shawn said.

"Oh thanks Shawny." Hailey said. Oh no, she did not just call my man that. I call him that, nobody else.

"You're welcome." Shawn said. Shawn and Hailey and Justin continued to talk. I, however, was left out of the conversation.

"I'll be right back." I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Okay hun." Shawn said. I went upstairs and called my Uncle Al, who I'm very close to.

"Hey dollface." Uncle Al said when he picked up.

"Hey." I said, on the verge of tears.

"What's the matter?" He asked. I told him everything that had happened as I cried. "Listen to me: He's not ignoring you, he probably just hasn't seen his friends in a while, okay?"

"Okay." I said, wiping away my tears. "I'm just going to make it look like I was never crying and go back down there. However, if this continues, I'm going to bed."

"Okay dollface. I'll talk to you later." He said.

"Okay, I love you. Bye." I said.

"I love you too. Bye." He said, and with that, we hung up. I cleaned myself up and went back downstairs. Shawn didn't even acknowledge my presence. I sat down. Justin smiled at me and I smiled back. Shawn looked over at me.