150. Camila Cabello Talks About Your Wedding

"Camila's going to be on soon." Shawn Mendes, my husband of four months said to me. One of his best friends, Camila Cabello, was about to be interviewed by Jimmy Fallon, so Shawn and I sat down in our living room to watch her interview on our tv. I cuddled up to Shawn and put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Soon Camila came on.

"Hey! How are you?" Jimmy asked Camila.

"I'm good! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. So, before we get to your music, we were both invited to a wedding recently, and I couldn't make it, but I know that you were a bridesmaid in the wedding. How was it?" Jimmy asked. Shawn and I smiled at each other.

"Yes, I was a bridesmaid in Y/n and Shawn Mendes's wedding, and oh my gosh Jimmy it was beautiful. You were actually supposed to be at my table." Camila said.

"Really?" Jimmy asked. Camila nodded.

"Yeah! I was sitting with Justin Timberlake, John Mayer, and Niall Horan. I actually have a funny story that has to do with Justin." Camila said.

"Do tell." Jimmy said.

"So at the reception, after Y/n and Shawn were officially married at the ceremony, we went to this beautiful place for the reception, and there was a balcony there. So, all of the sudden, Justin goes 'ewww.' and everyone at the table is like 'what?' so he points out to the balcony and we all look over and there's Y/n and Shawn, making out." Camila said. I looked at Shawn with wide eyes. He just chuckled. Jimmy was laughing.

"So was anything said to them? Like did anyone tell them that they were caught?" Jimmy asked.

"Well when they came back inside, Justin flagged them down as if he were flagging down a waiter, and Justin goes 'What the hell guys?' and they were so confused and so Justin goes 'We saw you two making out over there.' and Y/n's face turned so red, and she looks at Shawn and goes 'See I told you that someone would see us!' but all Shawn did was point his finger at Justin and go 'We just got married, she's my wife now, I can make out with her whenever I want.' and it was just hysterical." Camila said. Jimmy was pounding on his desk laughing, but then he turned serious.

"So I'm guessing that it was a beautiful wedding? I mean, from the pictures that I've seen on Instagram, and definitely seemed it, and they're such a beautiful couple." Jimmy asked and said. I snuggled my head closer into Shawn's chest and he kissed the top of my head. Camila nodded.

"It was so beyond beautiful. They really are a beautiful couple. It was so touching to see the effect that they have on each other. Like, before the wedding, when we were all still getting ready, Y/n went up to her best friend, Grace, and you could tell that Y/n was very anxious and she was like 'I have a million things running through my head right now, and Shawn is always able to calm me down. I don't want him to see me since it's bad luck, but can you please grab Shawn and I'll talk to him through the door?' and so we were all kicked out while Y/n talked to Shawn through the door, and then when he left and we went back in, you could tell that whatever he had said had really calmed her down. She was so much better. And then, when Shawn saw Y/n walking down the aisle, he started to cry. Afterwards, at the reception, there were times when I would look over at them, and they had their own table of course, but it was like they were the only people in the room. They were just smiling at each other and giggling and laughing. She kept rubbing his cheek with her thumb and he had his arm on the back of her chair. At one point, he got up on the mini stage that they had and serenaded her with his song Fallin All In You. It was just such a beautiful wedding." Camila said. I smiled at Shawn and he smiled back.

"That's amazing. Now, I heard from Justin that they had a board with a quote on it right when you walked into where the reception was." Jimmy said. Camila nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. They had this big black board and written in cursive in white, it said 'It was always you.' and then it said 'Y/n + Shawn' underneath it. It was amazing." Camila said.

"That's beautiful. Well, let's talk about your music." Jimmy said. I turned to Shawn.

"Did you mind her talking about our wedding?" I asked him as I ran my fingers through his hair. He hummed in contentment before speaking.

"Nope. Did you mind it?" Shawn asked while looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Nope. I have to say, I really think that our wedding day was magical." I said. Shawn smiled at me and nodded.

"I think so too. Now come give me a kiss Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said before puckering up his lips. I giggled and put my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync as I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks on the Fourth of July. We pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other.

"I love you." I said. Shawn's smile widened.

"I love you too." Shawn said. I looked down at my wedding ring and smiled.

"I still remember you putting this ring on me." I said. Shawn kissed my cheek.

"I remember it too. I also remember you putting my wedding band on me." Shawn said. I smiled and nodded.

"Our hands were shaking so bad when we were putting the rings on." I said with a laugh and Shawn laughed too. Soon, Shawn and I went to bed. I'm so glad that I got to marry the man of my dreams and that we got to share our magical day with our loved ones.