46. Panic Attack

A/n: So I saw on an Instagram account that Shawn said that Julia Michaels is gorgeous and I'm not sure if he actually said that or not but I put it in here. Okay, let us begin!

I'm dating the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, we've been dating for four years. Shawn and I have talked about things like marriage and kids before and have agreed on what we want. We want to be married to each other and have two or three kids together. I'm so grateful for Shawn. I have anxiety and he always knows how to calm me down and he always knows the right things to say and do.

I was scrolling through Instagram while sitting on the couch when I came across a fan account of Shawn's that posts facts about him. According to this account, Shawn said that the singer Julia Michaels is gorgeous. But wait, why is he saying that another woman is gorgeous? It made me feel a bit insecure, well, more insecure than usual if I'm being completely honest. It suddenly felt like my lungs were collapsing on me. I started to sob and my heart started to race. I felt weak and sweaty but had the chills. The door opened and Shawn walked in. When he saw what type of state I was in, he rushed over to me.

"What's wrong darling?" Shawn asked. I felt a little mad about the fact that he had called another woman gorgeous.

"I'm hav - having a pan - panic attack." I said. Shawn's eyes widened and he ran to the fridge to grab me a cold bottle of water.

"Here's some water, I want you to sip on it okay darling?" Shawn asked. I nodded, but my hands shook as I brought the water bottle to my lips. I took a sip and then put the water bottle down on the coffee table in front of me. "Do you know what brought this on?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yes but I don't want to talk about it." I said. Shawn thought for a moment.

"Baby I need you to tell me what triggered this." Shawn said. I shook my head, got up, and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the sink. "Baby please let me in, I'm really worried about you." Shawn said. I felt bad, but I didn't want to talk about it.

"Shawn I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Baby at least let me in." Shawn pleaded. I opened the door and he rushed in and hugged me. I sobbed as I hugged him back. "Please tell me what triggered this." Shawn pleaded again.

"You said that Julia Michaels is gorgeous." I said. Shawn looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" Shawn asked.

"I was looking at Instagram and I saw on one of the accounts that you had said that Julia is gorgeous. It makes me feel really insecure if I'm being completely honest." I said. I sipped some more water.

"Baby I never said that. I only have eyes for you." Shawn said, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Are you sure that you only have eyes for me? There are plenty of gorgeous women out there." I asked and said.

"Yeah and you're the most gorgeous one out of them all. Here, let's go sit down on the couch." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said as we sat down.

"Can you take a few deep breaths in and out for me? I want you to do it just like this, okay?" Shawn asked before demonstrating how he wanted me to do it. I nodded and took three deep breaths in and out for him. "Good job babe, now just sip the water and keep doing some deep breathing, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. After a little bit I finally calmed down.

"I'm really proud of you Y/n." Shawn said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For telling me what was wrong and for being able to calm down." Shawn said. I hugged him as we sat on the couch.

"Thank you for being proud of me baby." I said. Shawn smiled at me as we pulled away, and then he studied my face.

"You're so beautiful. So gorgeous and stunning." Shawn said, causing me to blush, which then caused Shawn to chuckle.

"I love you baby boy." I said.

"Call me baby boy again." Shawn requested. I leaned forward.

"Baby boy." I whispered into Shawn's ear. I then saw Shawn shiver. It's nice to know that I have the same effect on him that he has on me. Shawn then tackled me on the couch with kisses all over my face, causing me to laugh.

"I love you." Shawn said as he pulled away.

"I love you too honey." I said.

"Do you want to watch Harry Potter and cuddle?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Can I put my head on your chest please?" I asked. Shawn smiled at me and nodded.

"Of course honey." Shawn said.

"Can I have a kiss first?" I asked.

"Oh my sweet, sweet, precious girl, you never have to ask." Shawn said. He put his lips on mine and our lips moved in sync as I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach.

"Shawn?" I asked as we pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"Yes my love?" Shawn asked.

"I'm crazy in love with you." I said. Shawn smiled.

"Good because I'm crazy in love with you too." Shawn said. I smiled at him. Shawn and I spent the rest of the day relaxing and soon it was time for bed.

"Goodnight honey. Thank you for helping me today." I said.

"Goodnight honey. You're welcome. I love you." Shawn said.

"I love you too." I said. And with that, we fell into a deep slumber. I'll always be grateful for Shawn.