133. Twins

A/n: okay so this is a very long imagine, so I apologize but can you imagine Shawn as a dad because omg my heart. Okay, please enjoy. Let's begin!

I had another bout of morning sickness immediately after I got up one morning. Shawn had left a note saying that he had to go to a meeting but he would be back home in a few hours. I suddenly realized that I had missed my period. I called my best friend Grace.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" She asked.

"I need to ask for a favor." I said.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"Can you please go to the store and get me some pregnancy tests?" I asked nervously.

"WHAT?" She asked while yelling.

"I need you to buy me some pregnancy tests. I'll pay you back, I promise." I said.

"Okay, I'll buy them and then I'll be right there. Wait, where's Shawn?" She said and asked.

"At some meetings. He won't be back for a few hours." I said.

"Okay. I'll be right there." She said.

"Okay, thank you, bye." I said.

"No problem. Bye." She said. We hung up she soon arrived with some pregnancy tests.

"Thank you so much. How much did they cost?" I asked her. Grace told me and I got some money out of my wallet and gave it to her.

"You seem so nervous right now. I've seen you nervous before, but nothing quite like this." Grace said as we headed upstairs.

"Yeah. I mean, we've been trying for a baby, but what if he actually doesn't want a baby with me?" I asked as I put some of the tests on the sink. She had bought me five of them. Grace took my hands in hers.

"Y/n, listen to me: if you guys have been trying to get pregnant, then obviously he wants a baby with you! Do you want me to wait in your bedroom while you pee on the sticks?" She said and asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes please." I said. She nodded and left the bathroom. I did what I needed to do, washed my hands, and stepped into my bedroom.

"Now we wait, right?" Grace asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I sat down next to her. The timer seemed to take forever but also went speeding by all at the same time and soon beeped. I looked at Grace. She squeezed my hands.

"Go check." She said. I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at the first stick, it was positive, then the second one, positive, they were all positive. I walked back out to the bedroom and smiled at Grace.

"They're all positive." I said. She ran over and hugged me.

"Yes! Congratulations!" She said. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Thank you." I said.

"Why are you crying?" Grace asked with a frown.

"I'm really happy but I'm also really nervous to tell Shawn." I said. Grace pulled me over to the bed so we could sit down.

"Y/n Mendes, he is your husband and he is going to love you and support you no matter what. He's going to be over the moon about this! How are you going to tell him?" She asked. I chewed at my bottom lip and thought for a moment.

"Honestly, I have no clue." I said with a small laugh.

"You could always just show him the pregnancy tests and do it that way." She said. I nodded. My phone dinged, I had gotten a text from Shawn.