114. For Angel

A/n: This is for @Angel_icaaaaaa and I really hope that you like it! Sorry I took so long! Okay, let's begin!

"Hmmm, that feels nice Angel." Shawn hummed as I massaged his head. We were laying on the couch and his head was on my chest.

"Yeah?" I inquired.

"Yeah. Honey, your heartbeat is going kind of fast. Are you okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. It's just that, well, I'm holding the most amazing, most handsome man in my arms right now and I am so beyond in love with him." I said with a smile on my face. Shawn lifted his head up and looked at me. I thought that he just wanted to show me the big smile, the same one that showed off his glorious pearly whites, that was on his face. After a couple of seconds of smiling at each other, Shawn placed his lips on mine. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt sparks shootout through my body like fireworks. After our sweet and gentle kiss, Shawn laid his head back down on my chest and closed his eyes as I continued to run my fingers through his luscious locks.

"Let's go for a drive." Shawn said.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's figure it out as we go. Come on Angel, pleaseeee." Shawn begged before sticking his bottom lip out and giving me puppy dog eyes. He knew that I couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes as I caved.

"Fine." I said.

"Yay!" Shawn exclaimed as he stood up so his body was no longer on me. He grabbed two hoodies of his - one for him, one for me - got his shoes on, grabbed his keys and waited for me to finish getting ready before he took my hand, causing sparks to fly but his touch made me feel safe and warm at the same time, and led me out to the car.

"So you have no clue where we're going to go?" I asked my amazing hunk of a boyfriend. He chewed at his bottom lip as his fingers tapped at the steering wheel. His other hand was resting on my thigh, per usual. Suddenly, he got a big, mischievous grin on his face.

"I think I know where I want to take you." Shawn said. I smiled and shook my head as I looked out the window. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, so I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Soon, I was woken up to the feeling of someone gently shaking me.

"Huh? Did I actually fall asleep?" I asked Shawn as I turned to look at him, not opening my eyes until I was facing him. When I saw his handsome face and his smile that has the ability to light up the room, maybe even the world, I smiled.

"Yes, you did. Now come on, we're here." Shawn said. I turned my head and gasped. He had taken me to a sunflower field. I turned my to look at Shawn and smile but he was already hopping out of the car so he could run over and open my door. I took his hand as I got out of the car.

"Oh my gosh Shawn, this is beautiful." I said, letting my eyes wander over all the sunflowers.

"Not as beautiful as you Angel." Shawn said before kissing my cheek. I looked at him and smiled as I blushed. Shawn gently grabbed my hand and led me into the field.

"Shawn these sunflowers go so high up that they're literally taller than you and you're a giant." I said with a giggle. Shawn tipped his head back as he laughed.

"That's true my love. So I'm a giant?" Shawn asked with a smirk as we continued to walk through the field, hands intertwined. I nodded.

"Yup, you are. However, you're a gentle giant." I pointed out. Shawn laughed again before shaking his head while having a smile on his face.

"Oh my love, you are too much." Shawn said. We soon saw someone else in the sunflower field and asked them to take our picture on my phone. They happily agreed. Shawn and I faced each other and he rested his hands on my waist as we leaned our foreheads against each other's and smiled. The person took the picture, we thanked her, and soon went home.

As soon as we walked inside, Shawn kicked the door shut with his foot and pulled me in for a hug. My arms wrapped around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I nuzzled my face into his chest and breathed in his glorious scent. For some reason, if I'm wearing one of his items of clothing or I'm with him and can get a whiff of him, it puts me at ease and makes me happy.

"You okay my Angel girl?" Shawn asked as he backed up and held my face in his hands. I smiled and nodded before turning my head to kiss the palm of one of his hands. He smiled at me when I did this.

"Yeah, just really love you and really grateful and thankful for you. Plus you smell good." I said with a smile, blushing at the last part that I had said. Shawn chuckled.

"Well I just really love you and I'm really grateful and thankful for you too. Plus you smell good too." Shawn said as he nudged my nose with his. I giggled. He then led me over to the couch. I put my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him, one wrapping behind his back, the other wrapping around his abs. He kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him and smiled. A thought popped into my head.

"Shawny?" I asked. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Yes my Angel girl?" He asked.

"Do you mind if I post that picture of us from the sunflower field on Instagram?" I asked. Shawn's smile grew as he nodded.

"Go ahead honey." Shawn encouraged. I turned myself away from him so he couldn't see what I was writing. I soon finished writing the caption and posted it. Shawn's phone dinged. He gets notifications when I post. He looked at the picture and smiled.

"Read the caption baby." I said, wanting to see his reaction. He started to read it outloud.

"Today my amazing hunk of a boyfriend took me on an adventure and wouldn't tell me where we were going. I dozed off in the car, and when Shawn woke me up, we were at a beautiful sunflower field. Thank you for this spontaneous adventure babe. I love you so much. (photo credit to the random stranger that agreed to take this photo for us)"

"That's a beautiful caption honey. I love it." Shawn said with a smile. I smiled back at him as I rested my head on his chest again but let my face be turned towards his face.

"What I wrote is true. Thank you for all of our spontaneous adventures. Thank you for treating me so well. I love you Shawn." I said.

"You're welcome my dear. I love you too Angel." Shawn said. He ducked his head down and put his divine lips on mine. We had a magical kiss, which, I have to say, was fitting with our magical day. I'll love this boy and everything he does for me forever.