180. You're A Singer & He Tweets You

A/n: Okay so I know that Shawn is back in Toronto but let's pretend that he's in LA, okay? Also, explicit language in this one I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I was sitting in the studio in Los Angeles with my manager, Victoria, and a few other people when all of the sudden Victoria stood up.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh." She said.

"What?" We all asked. She looked at me.

"Okay so you guys know how Y/n has a major crush on the singer Shawn Mendes?" She asked. We all nodded.

"Yeah." We all said.

"Y/n check Shawn's twitter." She said. I went to it and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw his most recent tweet.

". @/yourusername hey, do you want to be my Valentine?" He had tweeted to me.

"Oh my God. What do I say? Should I tweet him back and say yes?" I asked. Everyone nodded so I did just that. I quote retweeted his tweet and wrote yes.

"Yes @shawnmendes I would love to be your Valentine!" I tweeted. I soon got a dm, or direct message, from him.

@/shawnmendes: hey beautiful, what's your cell phone number so we can text?

@/yourusername: (your phone number)

@/shawnmendes: I'll text you now.

"Oh my gosh I just messaged him my number and he's going to text me." I said to my team. All of their jaws dropped.

Unknown: Hey beautiful, it's Shawn. Are you in LA?

Me: Yeah, I'm actually in the studio right now.

Shawn Mendes: Oh, I was going to ask you out on a date but if you're busy then I'll ask at a different time.

Me: No it's fine! Can I tell you something?

Shawn Mendes: Yeah of course. You can tell me anything and I won't tell anyone.

Me: Thank you. I just wanted to say that I think that you're super handsome and good looking and if you asked me out on a date I would definitely say yes.

Shawn Mendes: Haha thank you. You're super beautiful and gorgeous. So, miss Y/l/n, would you like to go on a date with me?

"Guys he just asked me out on a date and he said that I'm super beautiful and gorgeous!" I said to my team who then let out shrieks and squeals of joy.

"Oh my gosh! You can leave early today and go on a date with him!" Victoria said. I smiled and texted Shawn back.

Me: I would love to go on a date with you Mr. Mendes :)

Shawn Mendes: SHE SAID YES TO THE DATE!

Shawn Mendes: Sorry that was meant for someone else, that's so embarrassing, I'm so sorry.

Me: It's okay! I think it's really cute how excited you are.

Shawn Mendes: Haha good, I'm glad. So where should I pick you up?

Me: I'm at the studio. The address is (random address).

Shawn Mendes: Okay, I'm on my way.

Me: Okay! See you soon!

"Okay so he's on his way. Do I look okay? I'm just wearing jeans and a long sleeve. I don't even have any makeup on. Crap. Victoria, can I borrow your makeup?" I asked.