94. Breakfast In Bed

Shawn's point of view

Lately my wife Y/n and I have been on this health kick. Well, I was already going to the gym and eating healthy, but she wanted to do the same as me. She thinks that she's fat but she's not. She's perfectly healthy, but if she wants to do all of this, I can't stop her.

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring. I looked down at my chest to see my wife's eyelids covering her perfect y/e/c eyes that make me fall more and more in love with her every single day. Her pink, plump, lips were slightly parted. Her nose scrunched up a little for a moment before going back to its normal position. I moved myself so I could get out of the bed without waking her up.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Hm, what's something healthy that I can make her? I want to make her breakfast in bed. I finally figured out what to make her.

I got a big bowl, sliced up some bananas, and put them in the bowl. I then did the same with strawberries, mangos, and oranges. I then poured the both of us some orange juice, put it all on a tray, and brought it upstairs. She was just waking up when I walked in.

"Good morning handsome. What do you have there?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"I made you breakfast in bed. We got some orange juice, mangos, strawberries, bananas, and oranges." I said with a smile. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Shawn Mendes, what did I do to deserve you?" She asked. I kissed her forehead.

"I ask myself what I did to deserve you every single day." I said, resting my forehead against hers.

"Thank you for this handsome. Now, come eat with me." She said, patting my side of the bed. I chuckled, set the food down, and I got into bed so we could eat together. She took a bite of a strawberry and moaned.

"You like it?" I asked. She nodded.

"This is the best strawberry I've ever had." She said. I took one bite of the strawberry and knew that what she had just said was true.

"This is amazing. So juicy. Hey baby?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Should I do this more often?" I asked.

"If you want. I really, really liked it, so thank you for it." She said. I smiled. Later on we went to the gym and helped motivate each other to work out. Basically, we had a great day. I love this girl, and I'm going to continue to make her breakfast in bed.