65. He Finds Your Wattpad

I was sitting on my couch at home watching Netflix while my boyfriend Shawn Mendes was on his laptop. I was sitting on one side of the couch, he was sitting on the other but he was turned so his feet were in my lap. I absentmindedly rubbed his feet, giving him a massage.

"That feels nice." Shawn said.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning to look at him. He nodded. There was a long pause before he spoke again.

"Hey babe?" He asked, a smirk on his face. Oh God.

"Yes my love?" I asked, already nervous.

"Have you ever heard of a website called Wattpad?" He asked. Oh my God.

"I think so." I said.

"Have you ever heard of the username (your username)?" He asked. I gulped.

"Um, no, doesn't sound familiar." I lied.

"Oh really?" He asked. I nodded. "Because the mention of Boston keeps coming up. And you're from Boston. Plus the profile picture is you." He said.

"Okay, fine," I said, caving in. "So I had a Wattpad, so what?" I asked.

"And wrote imagines about me?" Shawn asked. I blushed and ran out of the room, and upstairs into our bedroom. "Baby, it's okay." Shawn said, on the other side of the door since I had locked it.

"No it's not because now you probably think that I'm weird or something." I said.

"No, I don't. Please let me in." He pleaded. I finally opened the door and he came in and cupped my face in his hands. He kissed my forehead before resting his forehead against my own.

"I'm sorry." I said. He pulled away but put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on his biceps.

"Why are you sorry baby girl?" Shawn asked. I shrugged.

"Because I wrote imagines about you." I said. Shawn smiled and kissed me gently.

"That's okay darling. I think it's cute." He said.

"Really?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes." Shawn said.

"Just please don't read them. Please." I pleaded.

"Okay, if you don't want me to read them, I won't." He said.

"Do you promise?" I asked. Shawn raised his pinky up.

"I promise." He said with a smile. I nodded.

"Okay. Thank you. I love you." I said.

"I love you too darling, now come on, let's head to bed." Shawn said as he rubbed my back.

"Only if you'll rub my back. I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately." I admitted.

"Oh darling why haven't you woken me up?" Shawn asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't want to bother you or be a burden." I said. Shawn looked pained.

"Oh my sweet, sweet girl, you never bother me, and you are not a burden. You can always wake me up, okay?" He said and asked.

"Okay. But I want a kiss." I said with a smile.

"With pleasure baby." He said, and with that, he out his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as butterflies erupted and fly around in my stomach, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and my heart raced like I had just run the Boston Marathon (A/n: There I go with Boston again oops I love my city too much). We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Bed time?" I asked.

"Bed time." Shawn said. We got into bed and Shawn rubbed my back. I fell into a deep slumber, feeling grateful for Shawn, and for the fact that he promised that he would never read my imagines.