108. Wrong Time

AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ: Explicit language in this one! I don't mean to make Shawn look like a bad guy in this, but I needed a story line. Okay so the guy in the picture is Noah Gregory Centineo who is a MAJOR cutie and was in To All The Boys I've Loved Before and Sarah Burgess Is A Loser, both are on Netflix. I haven't seen Sarah Burgess but To All The Boys I've Loved Before is soooo good! By the way, I know some of this stuff about Noah because I've seen videos of him. He's super hilarious! Okay, let's begin!

"Hey do you want to meet up today?" My kind of sort of friend Noah Centineo, the actor, asked me over the phone. Him and I have been going on dates for the past few weeks but I've also been hanging out with my other kind of sort of friend Shawn Mendes, the singer and songwriter. Both of them know that I'm hanging out with both of them and getting to know each of them.

"Yeah of course. Where do you want to meet up at?" I asked Noah.

"Do you want to meet at that little diner that you seem to love?" He asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah! I do love that place." I said, causing Noah to laugh. Something about his laugh makes my heart flutter.

"Well let's have lunch there today. Does noon sound good to you?" Noah asked.

"Yeah. I'll see you then." I said with a smile.

"Alright. I'll see you then beautiful." He said. I blushed.

"Stop you're making me blush! I'll see you then." I said with a giggle. He laughed, my heart fluttered, and we hung up. My phone went off. I had gotten a text.

Shawn: Hey, want to hang out today?

Me: I'm hanging out with Noah at noon but maybe after?

Shawn: Sure.

I really hope that Shawn isn't upset with me because I'm meeting up with Noah. Oh well, he knows that I want to get to know the both of them. Here's the thing: the both of them are good looking, but it goes beyond the looks. Both Shawn and Noah are hard workers who put everything that they have into their work. They're both down to earth, nice, kind gentlemen. I know that neither of them would hurt me, or at least not on purpose, and it kills me to know that in the end, when I choose just one of them, the other is going to be hurt by me.

I went upstairs and got dressed. Since it's autumn, I figured I would dress warmly. I put on blue jeans, a long sleeve blue shirt and a denim jacket. Noah has a denim jacket too, maybe he'll even be wearing it today. I put on black boots, put on a little bit of makeup - both Noah and Shawn don't like it when I wear makeup but I like to wear at least a little bit of it - grabbed my purse, and headed out. I got to the diner and immediately saw Noah. When he saw me, his eyes widened.

"Woah." He said. Woah is his signature word. He says it all of the time.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head as he pulled me in for a hug. His hugs make me feel so safe and warm.

"No, you just look so beautiful." Noah said. I blushed, causing him to laugh.

"Well thank you. You look very handsome Mr. Centineo." I said. His hair looked long but was covered up by his Warner Bros. hat. He was wearing his signature denim jacket with a blue shirt underneath, with blue jeans.

"You're welcome Miss Y/l/n. Oh I just noticed that we match!" He said with a big smile on his face. I giggled, causing his smile to widen.

"We do. Let's sit down. Have you ordered anything yet?" I said and asked. He nodded as we sat down.

"I got you a lemonade and a water for me." He said. I smiled.

"You know I like me some lemonade." I said. He nodded.