9. He Takes You Shopping

"Alright babe, you ready?" Shawn asked me. Today is the day that Shawn and I are going to go shopping. My clothes haven't been fitting me as well as I would like them to as of recently, so Shawn is taking me to get new ones.

"Yup. I'm all set. Let me just get my shoes and wallet." I said as I turned to go upstairs.

"No babe, just get your shoes on, I'm paying for everything." Shawn said.

"No you're not. I'll pay for my own stuff." I said. Shawn shook his head, walked over to me, and put his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and shoulders.

"Baby, I want you to save your money for your college stuff. I'll pay for your stuff. Please let me do this baby, I want to." Shawn pleaded. I thought for a moment. He does have a point. I need money for college.

"Okay. You can pay for my stuff. I just feel bad about it though." I said, looking down and taking my arms off Shawn. Shawn put his index finger lightly underneath my chin and raised my head up.

"Don't feel bad about it honey. I want to do this." Shawn said. I nodded, grabbed my shoes, and we headed off to the mall. When we got there, I looked around.

"I don't know where to go first." I said to Shawn. He smirked. "Oh God, what do you see?" I asked. He pointed.

"Victoria's Secret?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yup. Come on, these especially will be my treat." Shawn said.

"Fine, but only because I need new bras and underwear." I said. Shawn kissed my cheek and we headed off to the store with sexy clothes. I browsed around and Shawn did too.

"Babe look at this." Shawn said. He was holding up three bras. One light blue, another dark blue, and the other was pink. I nodded.

"Okay. We can get those." I said. We ended up getting three bags worth of stuff.

"How about Forever 21?" Shawn asked me.

"Okay." I said. I ended up getting shirts that say "Send Me Dog Pics" "Because Coffee" and a few others. Shawn and I went to a bunch of other stores before finally returning home. My feet were hurting from walking around so much. I plopped myself down on the couch after putting some of the bags down and, once he had put the rest of the bags down, Shawn plopped down right next to me.

"I never knew that shopping could be so exhausting." Shawn said. I laughed.

"Welcome to my life." I said. My grandmother and I used to go on shopping sprees, so I know this feeling.

"How many bags did we end up with?" Shawn asked. I looked at the bags and counted.

"Well, you took in six, and I took in six, so we got twelve." I said.

"Look at you, my little mathematician." Shawn said with a smile. I laughed again.

"Come on let's put this stuff away." I said. After putting everything away, Shawn and I sat down on the couch and relaxed for the rest of the day. We had a really, really nice day.