93. New House

A/n: Okay so I know that you guys might not look like that girl and that the guy in the picture isn't Shawn but let's just pretend, okay? Alright, let's begin!

"Can you believe this baby girl? We actually have a house together. A home." My boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes, asked and said.

"I know Shawny. It's amazing and I love it." I said. Shawn smiled at me as he walked over to me.

"Did you know that you're drop dead gorgeous?" He asked me. I blushed, smiled and shook my head no.

"No, I did not know that." I said.

"Well you are. So believe it. Come on, let's go take a nap in our bed which is in our house. Later, we can cook dinner in our kitchen." Shawn said, emphasizing the word our. I laughed as I took his hand and we went upstairs to bed. After an hour long nap, Shawn and I headed back downstairs.

"Ready for dinner my love?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yes. I can't believe that we're cooking our first meal in our kitchen." He said, causing me to roll my eyes and giggle.

"Well I was thinking that you could just sit on the couch, maybe watch some tv and I'll make dinner." I said. Shawn shook his head as he got pots out.

"No way babe. I'm helping. Chef Mendes at your service." He said with a smirk.

"I like Chef Mendes. He's pretty attractive." I said. Shawn rolled his eyes and shook his head, but was smiling.

"Well I know that Chef Y/l/n is pretty attractive too." He said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's gorgeous." He said, causing me to blush as we started to make spaghetti.

"Does your girlfriend know that you feel this way about Chef Y/l/n?" I teased. He walked over to me, pinched my butt, causing me to squeal and whispered in my ear.

"Chef Y/l/n, is my hot girlfriend." He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you Shawn." I said. He smiled at me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Y/n." He said. We got back to work, and although we talked throughout the process of making it, dinner was soon finished.

"All set and ready to be in our tummies." I said, proud of the work that Shawn and I did. Shawn smiled at me.

"Good. I think we did a good job." He said.

"Yeah. Now we just have to eat it." I said. Shawn chuckled and nodded. We put our spaghetti into bowls and ate our delicious food.

"We did a good job." He said.

"We did. We should cook in our kitchen, which is in our new house more often." I said. Shawn smiled at me. After dinner we cuddled and then went to bed. I know that Shawn and I are going to have so many great memories in our new home.