182. Little Hands

A/n: Okay so during the Illuminate tour, during one of the stops at a q and a session, a fan gave Shawn a little hand that he could put on his finger and the video of it is so cute with his reaction omg. But anyways, I was thinking about it and then this imagine idea popped into my head. I hope that you guys enjoy this. Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I'm currently in the middle of tour. It's the summer, and because my girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n, has no school, I asked her to join me for tour. I was very happy when she said yes. I was in Chicago and at one of my q and a sessions. My girlfriend had decided to stay behind in my dressing room during the q and a. I picked one girl who then raised her hand to show me that she had a little hand on her finger.

"Woah." I said.

"Do you want this little hand?" She asked.

"I would love this little hand. Could you toss it to me please?" I asked.

"Sure." The girl said, and I caught it. I put it on my finger and started playing around with it, causing my fans to laugh.

"So, my girlfriend is on tour with me and I would love to see her reaction to this. Actually, do you have an extra one that I could give to her?" I asked.

"Yeah." The same girl said and tossed me another one. I then got an idea.

"Would you guys mind if Y/n came in here and joined us? I want to see her reaction." I asked and said with a laugh. The fans cheered and said that they wanted her, so I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Your point of view

I was sitting backstage in my boyfriend Shawn Mendes's dressing room when suddenly I got a text from him. That's weird. He's in a q and a right now.

My love: Hey babe, can you come to my q and a pleeeeease? I have something that I really want to show you.

Me: Sure, I'm on my way.

I got up and told Andrew that Shawn wanted me. He then led me down the hall and to where Shawn's q and a was being held. I suddenly became nervous. I don't like being in front of a lot of people, but I love Shawn, so I'll do this for him. I walked in the door and the fans started cheering. I smiled at them and then turned to look at Shawn. He put up his hand to wave at me, and on his index finger was a little hand that looked creepy.

"Hi babe." Shawn said with a wave.

"What the heck?" I asked as I took a step back. Shawn started to laugh.

"A fan gave it to me. Look, I got you one too." Shawn said. I walked over to him and hesitantly took it from him.

"Um, thank you." I said. The fans laughed.

"Do you want to join me up here?" He asked. I nodded. Shawn went to lift me up to put me on the table so I could sit with him, but I stopped him.

"Can you please take the little hand off? It's creeping me out." I asked and said with a laugh and Shawn laughed too.

"Sure." He said and then took the hand off. He then picked me up and put me on the table. I took the little hand that Shawn had gotten from a fan and given to me and looked at it.

"Should I... should I put it on?" I asked. Shawn couldn't stop laughing.

"Do it, I dare you to put it on." Shawn said. I did and Shawn almost fell off the table laughing. I looked at him.

"We should high five." I said.

"Wait, should we high five with our actual hands or with the little hands?" Shawn asked. Now it was my turn to almost fall off the table from laughing so hard.