169. You Meet His Whole Family

A/n: Okay so some of these names in this imagine are made up because obviously I don't know all of Shawn's relatives names. Also, let's pretend that it's summer so it's nice weather. Okay, I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine. Let's begin!

I've been dating the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, for five months now. I've met his parents, his sister, and some of his closest friends, but I haven't met all of his family members. I don't know if I would be able to handle meeting his whole family. It would probably just make me so nervous. Today Shawn is coming to visit me and I'm extremely excited. I waited outside for him and soon his jeep, JBone, pulled up. I stood up and smiled as he got out of his car.

"Hi baby girl." Shawn said as I went running into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist, my arms went around his shoulders, and his hands went under my bum to hold me up securely.

"Hi baby boy. I missed you." I said as I buried my face in his neck.

"I missed you too. Come on, let's go inside." Shawn said as he set me down.

"We're the only ones home by the way. We can do whatever we want." I said as we walked inside. Shawn smiled.

"To be honest, I really just want to cuddle with my girl." Shawn said, causing me to blush. I laid down on the couch and Shawn laid down on top of me, but he was careful not to put all of his body weight on me since he's such a giant. I let one of my hands rub his back, and the other massaged his head. He sighed.

"Does this feel good babe?" I asked. Shawn nodded his head against my chest, causing me to smile.

"Hey honey?" Shawn asked.

"Yes Shawny?" I asked. He picked up his head and looked at me.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Technically you just did." I teased. Shawn rolled his eyes playfully.

"You're crazy. But no really, I mean it." He said. I nodded.

"Of course. You can ask me anything." I said. He seemed nervous all of the sudden.

"Well, my family is hosting a barbeque party, and everyone really, really wants to meet you. Would you like to come?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Who would be there?" I asked.

"Myself, my parents, Aaliyah, my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents." Shawn said. My eyes widened even more.

"That's a lot of people." I said. He nodded.

"I know, but I think that you're ready and I know that they're ready. Plus, I won't leave your side, I promise." Shawn said. I thought for a moment before nodding.

"Okay. I'll go." I said. Shawn smiled.

"Really?" He asked. I giggled.

"Yes, really. Do I need to dress up?" I asked. Before he answered my question, Shawn put his lips on mine. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks on the Fourth of July, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. Shawn and I soon pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"No, you don't need to dress up. And just be yourself honey, okay?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled at me before putting his head back down on my chest.

A couple of weeks later I was at Shawn's condo, getting ready. I put on white shorts and a blue t-shirt. I put on some light makeup, just mascara and eyeliner, and let my hair stay down. I put on some black sandals that had a back to them so they wouldn't be noisy like flip flops. I stepped out of Shawn's bathroom and went into Shawn's living room. He was wearing white shorts and a blue t-shirt. He looked up at me and smiled.