69. He Gets Jealous

Another night, another award show with my boyfriend of four years, Shawn Mendes. He's a famous singer and songwriter, so he has to attend these shows. We are currently at the afterparty. The name of this award show escapes me, but all I know is that my celebrity crush - besides Shawn of course - Noah Centineo is standing close by and I want to meet him. I squeezed Shawn's hand, he was talking to Andrew.

"One second baby." Shawn said. I nodded. I was dressed in a long white dress that showed a bit of leg. I waited, and waited, and waited, for Shawn to talk to me, but he didn't. Noah was still close by. Shawn hadn't been showing me attention all night and I was getting sick of it. I finally decided to take it upon myself to talk to Noah. I didn't need Shawn for this, right? Right.

Shawn's point of view

My beautiful girlfriend Y/n suddenly let go of my hand. I looked over at her.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"To Noah Centineo." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and continued to walk over to him. I don't like this. She has a crush on that guy. She's gorgeously stunning and he could steal her away from me if he wanted to.

I watched as she tapped his shoulder. He turned around to face her, smiled, and they hugged as if they were old friends. She's a funny girl, and she must have cracked a joke because he threw his head back with laughter.

I continued to watch as, when she looked away, he eyed her up and down, licking his lips. She did indeed look gorgeous tonight. I liked the dress, I just didn't like the fact that it showed some leg. The leg that I think is gorgeous. She's so beautiful. She touched his arms for a miniscule of a second, and my eyes turned red. I walked over to them.

"Shawn, where are you going?" My manager, Andrew, asked me. I ignored him. I gently grabbed Y/n's wrist and lowered my lips to her ear.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked. She looked at me with a smirk, knowing exactly what she was doing to me.

"Talking to my friend Noah." She said.

"Friend?" I asked. She nodded and looked at Noah, who had backed up to give us some privacy.

"We're friends, right Noah?" She asked him. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course. It's nice to meet you Shawn." Noah said as he shook my hand.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you too. You know, Y/n here has a major crush on you." I said.

"Shawn!" She said, swatting at my chest. I laughed, and things felt right again for a moment. Noah laughed.

"Here's my number in case you ever want to hang out or just talk." Noah said, handing her a piece of paper.

"I don't think she needs your number." I said.

"Shawn, we're just friends." Y/n said as she took the piece of paper.

"We're leaving." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"We have to go." I said. I spotted Andrew. "We're leaving."

"Oh, um, wow, okay." He said. The car soon pulled up and, even though I was upset, I helped Y/n in first.

"Thank you." She said as I helped her in and made sure the train of her dress was safe before getting in. Usually, we hold hands and are lovey dovey with each other on the way back from award shows and after parties, but not tonight. Tonight, we kept silent, and made sure our hands were in our laps.

"Are you guys okay?" Andrew asked. Y/n and I nodded.

"Yeah we're good." She said, and I nodded, agreeing with her. We finally arrived to our hotel and got upstairs to our room.

"What the hell was all of that?" I asked.

"What the hell was all of what?" She asked innocently.

"You two flirting with each other." I said.

"No, we weren't flirting, we were talking." She said.

"Why were you guys even talking in the first place?" I asked.

"What, so I can't talk to other people without your permission?" Y/n asked. I shook my head.

"No, I'm just saying, why didn't you wait for me?" I asked.

"Because I had been waiting for you, but you were talking to Andrew, so I took it upon myself to talk to Noah. I'm a big girl, I can handle talking to someone without my boyfriend." She said.

"Fine, but I don't want you texting with him." I said.

"Excuse me?" She asked. Oh shit.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You can talk to whoever you want." I said.

"You hadn't been paying attention to me all night and it really bothered me." She said.

"I'm so sorry honey. I wasn't treating you right all night and I apologize for that. Do you forgive me?" I asked. She thought for a moment before nodding and smiling.

"Okay, I forgive you." She said, causing me to smile.

"I love you my darling, sweet, precious, amazing, girl." I said, causing her face to redden with a blush. I laughed.

"I love too my handsome man." She said, causing me to blush. She went into the bathroom to change but I soon heard her calling out my name. I walked into the bathroom, my eyes covered.

"What's wrong my love?" I asked.

"Uncover your eyes and you'll see." She said. I uncovered my eyes and the dress was still on her.

"Why do you still have the dress on?" I asked, feeling confused.

"I can't reach the zipper." She said with a blush.

"Oh, love, don't be embarrassed. Here, I'll help you." I said. I unzipped the zipper and once the dress hit the floor I kissed her shoulder. "You look beautiful." I said.

"Really?" She asked. I turned her around and we got changed into shorts and t-shirts.

"Of course honey. You looked absolutely stunning tonight. That's part of the reason why I got so jealous." I said. She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I love you." She said. I smiled.

"I love you too. Now come on, let's go to bed." I said. She nodded and we cuddled up to each other in bed. I love this girl so much, and that will never stop. She'll always be mine.