122. You Go To The Met Gala With Him

A/n: Explicit language in this one. Please enjoy! Okay, let's begin!

Not too long ago, my boyfriend of almost one year, was invited to the Met Gala. He was so excited and I was really happy for him. One day, he came over to visit me at my mom's house, where I lived.

"Hey baby girl." Shawn said with a smile when he saw me sitting on the lounge chair in my room. I smiled back at him and patted the seat, signaling to him that I wanted him to sit with me. He made his way over to the chair and plopped down. My legs immediately went onto his lap and he started to rub my shins with his thumbs.

"Hey baby boy. I love it when you come to visit me." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. He suddenly looked nervous. "What's wrong honey?"

"Well, I have a question for you, and I don't know how you're going to respond." He said. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it.

"It's okay, you can ask me anything. You know that, right?" I said and asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. So, um, do you want to come to the Met Gala with me?" Shawn asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously with his free hand. My eyes went wide.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. I mean, you obviously don't have to if you don't want to, but I think that you might have fun." Shawn said. He rambles when he's nervous.

"Shhh baby, of course I'll go with you." I said with a smile. His eyes widened and he had the biggest smile plastered on his face.

"Really? You'll come?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"Yay!" He cheered, throwing his arms up in victory.

"Wait." I said. Shawn looked at me.

"What is it honey?" He asked.

"What would I wear?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Don't worry Y/n. Just let the stylists handle that." Shawn said. I nodded.

Soon, it was time for the Met Gala. The stylists and I picked out a beige dress that was off the shoulders and showed a bit of leg. Well, more than a bit, but I still loved the dress. I sat down and the makeup artists soon started to work on me. My lips became a light pink and they put eyeliner and mascara on me. My hair went up in a cute little bun, and soon, I was finished. I looked in the mirror and suddenly felt confident. It was probably the makeup that was making me feel this confident, but I liked the way that I looked. I put on beige heels and walked over to Shawn, who had his back to me. I tapped him on the shoulder, and when he turned around, his eyes widened and he clapped his hands together.

"Holy shit you look amazing." Shawn said. I blushed.

"So do you my love." I said. He was wearing a white button down with a black suit and tie and black dress pants. Now it was Shawn's turn to blush. We posed for a few pictures for Josiah before Andrew yelled over to us.

"Y/n! Shawn! Are you two ready to go?" Andrew asked. We nodded. Shawn held my hand and helped me into the car. As soon as the car door was shut, nerves started to set it. This would be my first red carpet appearance with Shawn. Sure Shawn and I have a public relationship and the paparazzi has taken plenty of pictures of us together and post about each other on Twitter and Instagram, but this felt like something that was so much bigger. I played with my fingers while we road along.

"You okay honey?" Shawn asked me, bringing out of my thoughts and back into reality. I fake smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. Shawn frowned and shook his head.