119. For Emily

A/n: mild swearing in this one! Please enjoy! Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

"Hey Emily?" I asked my beautiful, six months pregnant wife. She turned to me with a smile on her gorgeous face.

"Yes Shawny?" She asked. I smiled at the nickname as I wrapped my arms around her, which was getting to be a little harder due to her growing belly.

"I'm going to hang out with Cameron Dallas for a little bit. Will you be okay here by yourself with Mike?" I asked, mentioning our year and a half old son. Emily nodded and smiled as she brushed a stray curl out of my face.

"I'll be fine. You go have fun, okay love?" She asked. I smiled and nodded before pecking her lips. I went over to the couch where mine and Emily's son was sitting.

"Hi Daddy." He said. I smiled and squatted down in front of him.

"Hi Mikey. I'm going to hang out with a friend, I'll be back in a bit okay?" I said and asked. He nodded. I waved goodbye to my wife and left. I soon arrived at Cam's place.

"Hey man, long time no see." He said as we bro hugged.

"Yeah, how have you been?" I asked as we sat down.

"I've been good. What about you?" Cam asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I've been great. Mike is doing good, he's a year and a half old now. Emily's doing great too, especially considering the fact that she's six months pregnant with our second baby." I said with a chuckle. Cam smiled.

"Yeah I bet Emily still looks hot, even when she's pregnant." Cameron said with a chuckle.

"Excuse me?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing." He said.

"No, if I just heard you correctly, you just called my wife hot." I said. Cam shrugged.

"I mean, she is." He said.

"Only I can talk about her like that." I said. Cam rolled his eyes. My phone was on the table in front of us and Cam grabbed it and unlocked it. Man, I really need to change my code. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just looking at your pictures of your son." Cameron said.

"Then why are you smirking and why does it look like you're typing?" I asked. Cam shrugged. Whatever.

Emily's point of view

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Shawn. Why is he texting me while he's hanging out with a friend that he hasn't seen in a while? I looked at the text.

Shawn: Hey there sexy.

Okay, this didn't sound like Shawn, but maybe he's just bored? I texted back.

Me: Hey handsome. Are you having fun with Cameron?

Shawn: Yeah, just miss you and your gorgeous body. Baby, can you please send me some pictures of you?

Me: Shawn are you okay? This doesn't sound like you.

Shawn: Yeah, I'm fine. Just want to see some pretty pictures of you.

Me: Well you can see me when you get home. Go hang out with Cam, okay?

Shawn: Baby, just send the pictures. I need you.

I called Shawn's phone. This doesn't sound like him at all. He would never ask me to send him pictures and he would never talk like this over text.

"Hello?" Shawn asked when he picked up on the third ring.

"What's going on? You don't sound like yourself in those texts." I said.

"What texts? I never sent you any texts." Shawn asked and said.

"Go and check your texts." I said.

"Okay hold on a second." Shawn said.

"Okay." I said. I soon heard Shawn sigh.

"Ugh. Cameron took my phone and sent those. I'm so sorry Emily baby. You know that I would never talk like that, right?" Shawn asked. I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"I know, that's why I got so suspicious. It's okay. You just go have fun with Cam, okay?" I asked.

"I'll try. I'll probably be home soon." Shawn said. I sighed.

"Okay. I love you." I said.

"I love you too honey." Shawn said.

Shawn's point of view

"Cameron Dallas you fucking asshole!" I yelled at him. He looked at me innocently.

"What did I do?" He asked. I showed him the text messages.

"Do these look familiar?" I asked.

"Well they're on your phone, so you must have sent them." Cam said. I can't believe that he's acting like this.

"Dude, you just had my phone, it looked like you were typing, and then I get a phone call because she's suspicious since the text messages sound nothing like me or anything that I would say. I know that you sent these." I said. Cameron hung his head.

"Fine, I did. But can you blame me? I mean, come on man, your wife is smoking hot." Cameron said. We were both standing and I grabbed him by his shirt and got right in his face.

"Never talk about my wife like that ever again. Don't ever speak to her or me ever again. Our friendship is over. Goodbye Cameron." I said, and left. When I drove home, I was gripping the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles were white. When I walked in, I saw Emily sitting on the couch. Mikey must have been upstairs taking a nap. I sat down on the couch and gently grabbed Emily's face and put my lips on hers. I felt my heart race like crazy, I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We pulled away and she gave me a confused look.

"What was that for? Not that I minded it." She asked and said.

"You're mine. Understand?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"All yours baby." She said. I smiled. Emily blocked Cameron on her phone and I blocked him on mine, plus I unfollowed him on my social media accounts.

"I love you, my Emily baby." I said.

"I love you too my Shawny boy." She said. I smiled. Gosh am I in love with this girl.