127. Hammock

A/n: okay so this has mentions of smut but I didn't go into detail. anyways, please enjoy. let's begin!

Two days ago, I married my best friend, my soul mate, my everything, the singer and songwriter Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Shawn is the man that changed me from Y/n Y/l/n to Y/n Mendes. I smiled at the memory of him sliding my wedding ring onto my finger - the ring that I will never, ever take off. I opened my eyes and looked at my ring as I smiled and admired it. I felt someone rubbing my back and looked up to see my handsome husband staring at me as he smiled.

"Good morning Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said. My new name caused my heart to flutter and I smiled.

"Good morning Mr. Mendes." I said.

"You started smiling before you even opened your eyes and then you looked at your wedding ring. What were you think about my love?" Shawn asked. I blushed, having been caught in the act of admiring my gorgeous ring.

"I was thinking about when you put the ring on my finger during the ceremony and then when I opened my eyes I was admiring it. It's so beautiful and I'm never, ever, ever going to take it off." I said to Shawn with a smile. He wrapped his other arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"I love that memory too, and you better not take it off!" Shawn said with a laugh. The sound of his laugh made my heart flutter as I laughed too. I snuggled my face into his chest and placed a gentle kiss there as he kissed the top of my head.

"Last night was amazing Shawny." I said as I looked back up at him and smiled. His smile widened as he looked at me and nodded.

"It really was Y/n. Are you sore or anything?" Shawn said and asked. I shook my head no.

I had decided a long time ago that I wanted to make sure that I was with the right guy first before I had sex, so I waited until I was married. When Shawn and I first started to go out, I was nervous to tell him this since I knew that he had had sex in the past, but he was very understanding and said that I'll set the pace, he'll just keep up. On our first night of our honeymoon, I gave my body to Shawn. He could tell that I was nervous, but I was ready. He was very gentle and he took care of me, repeatedly asking me if he was hurting me and if I was okay. I reassured him that I was fine, and eventually the pain turned to pleasure, and we had an amazing night.

"Nope. Not sore it all. Do you think that um, well, did you really think that it was amazing?" I asked Shawn. He frowned and started to rub my cheek with his thumb.

"Of course baby. You did great. Why do you ask that Y/n?" Shawn asked.

"Well, I know that you've had sex with girls before we started dating and I just don't want you to feel like I wasn't good enough or something." I said, looking away from his eyes.

"Mrs. Mendes, please look me in the eyes." Shawn said, and I did. "You were fantastic. Please don't compare yourself to the girls in my past, because I'm not comparing you to anybody. You are you, nobody else. I could tell that you were in pain but you took it like a champ and told me to keep going, and I'm so proud of you for that. Please don't compare yourself to anyone else, my love."

"Okay. Thank you for being so gentle and taking care of me last night." I said with a smile. Shawn smiled back at me.

"You're welcome. Thank you for trusting me enough to take your virginity." Shawn said.

"I trust you more than I trust anyone else in this world. There's no one else I would rather have make love to me." I said. Shawn laughed.

"There better not be!" Shawn said, causing me to laugh.

"Do you, um, do you think that we could do more of it today?" I asked nervously. Shawn placed a gentle kiss on my lips and then smiled at me while nodding.