101. Lauren

A/n: I just want to start by saying that I have no hate towards Lauren, but I got inspiration to write this when I saw that Shawn still follows her and liked a few of her posts. Also, explicit language in this one! Okay, let's begin the story!

I was scrolling through Instagram when a picture of my boyfriend of three years, Shawn Mendes, and his ex girlfriend, Lauren, came up on my feed. Lauren was tagged in the photo, so I decided to take a small peek at her profile. Does Shawn follow her? I checked. He does. Why would he follow his ex girlfriend on any social media platform?

I scrolled through some of her pictures and saw that Shawn had liked some of them. Ouch. There was one photo of her where she was in Paris, France, showing some leg, and Shawn had liked it. Another ouch. Why is he liking his ex girlfriend's posts on Instagram and why does he still follow her?

I started to feel sad. Was I not good enough for him and that's why he was liking her pictures? So he could go back to her because I'm not enough? I can't confront him about this, there's no way that I can do that. I'm just not the confrontational type, and especially about this. I decided to text my friend Grace and see if she wanted to come over. Shawn's away for the AMA's so he won't be home until tomorrow. Grace said that she was on her way and soon she walked into the house.

"Hey Y/n. What's up? You seemed upset in the text." Grace asked and said. I started to cry. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Shawn still follows his ex girlfriend on Instagram and he's still liking some of her photos." I said. She frowned.

"You've got to be kidding me." She said.

"Nope. Look. It says that the user shawnmendes liked it." I said, pulling up a screenshot that I had taken to show her.

"Oh my gosh. You have to talk to him about this. I know you, and I know you don't want to. But you have to, because this isn't right. He shouldn't be liking his ex's photos." She said. I nodded, starting to calm down.

"Okay. But he won't be home until tomorrow." I said. She thought for a moment.

"You know what? Let me handle this." She asked and said. Oh God.

"Oh dear. What are you going to do?" I asked. She thought for a moment before shrugging.

"Yell at him. He shouldn't be doing this." She said. I nodded. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Maybe he wants to get back together with her. Am I not good enough for him?" I asked. She frowned.

"Yeah he's definitely getting yelled at for making you feel this way." She said. I nodded.

"Okay. Just, go easy on him." I said.

"Why? He's making you feel like you're not good enough. That's not fair to you, nor is it right." She said.

"Okay, fine. Do you want to spend the night?" I asked. She thought for a moment before nodding.

"Sure. Yeah, I'll keep you company since you're struggling right now." She said. I nodded. Her and I got into mine and Shawn's bed, and fell asleep.

Shawn's point of view

I pulled into my driveway in the middle of the night. Y/n thinks that I'm going to be home tomorrow, but I'm coming home tonight. When I pulled into the driveway, I saw that Grace's car was there. Maybe Y/n had her spend the night while I was away. That would be nice of Grace. I like the fact that Grace protects Y/n. It's really nice of her.

I walked in the door and up the stairs. Grace and Y/n were asleep in mine and Y/n's bed. I guess that I'll be taking the guest bedroom tonight. In the morning I woke up early, so I didn't get much sleep, but I decided to make Y/n and Grace breakfast.