71. Blocked?

I've been trying to contact my boyfriend of three years, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, for the past two days. He won't answer my texts and he won't answer my calls. I tried to call Mike, Shawn's drummer, but it went to voicemail. I tried each of his bandmates. None of them answered. What is going on? I tried to call Geoff. He picked up.

"Hey Y/n what's up?" He asked.

"I've been trying to reach Shawn for the past two days and he won't pick up my texts or calls. Is he ignoring me? Does he not want to be with me anymore? I can't lose him." I asked and said, starting to cry.

"Hey, listen, I don't know what's going on but I'll talk to Shawn when I see him, okay?" Geoff asked.

"Okay. Thank you." I said.

"Yeah, of course. Anything for Shawn's girl." Geoff said. I smiled and we hung up. It was good to be reminded of the fact that I'm Shawn's girl. Nobody else is his girl. I'm his, and he's mine. I just hope that it stays that way. He probably wants to break up with me and that's why he's been ignoring me. Gosh, I don't know what to do.

Shawn's point of view

I've been trying to get in touch with my beautiful girlfriend Y/n for the past two days. She hasn't been answering my calls, and she hasn't been answering my texts. Maybe she wants to break up with me and she blocking me was her way of doing that.

"Hey Shawn." My buddy Geoff said as he walked into the room.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've been trying to reach Y/n for the past two days but she hasn't been answering any of my texts or calls. Do you think that she's breaking up with me?" I asked. Geoff looked surprised.

"Dude, she just called me and said the same thing. Something's going on with both of your phones. She started to cry and said that she can't lose you." Geoff said.

"Oh my poor girl. I'll fly home, we need to work this out." I said. Geoff nodded.

"Good luck getting through to Andrew." He said. Andrew doesn't like Y/n. He thinks that she's a distraction, when in all reality, she's the opposite, she's my everything. I chuckled at what Geoff said and nodded. I went to Andrew.

"Hey Andrew?" I asked. He turned around.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm going to fly home." I said.

"No, you can't." He said.

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you. My bags are already packed and I have them. See you later!" I called out as I walked away, bags in hand. I had a funny feeling that he was behind whatever was going on.

I flew home, anxious to see my girl. I've missed her so much. I just want to hug her and hold her and tell her that everything will be okay, and that no, we're not breaking up. My plane landed and I took an Uber to my house. It was nighttime when I got home, and I went upstairs and saw that Y/n was in bed. I smiled, and got under the covers and wrapped my arms around her.

The next day I woke up to my girl still being in my arms. I decided to make her something to eat. I unwrapped myself from her and went downstairs. What should I make her. Hm, she likes scrambled eggs. I started to make the eggs when I heard feet pad down the stairs, then suddenly stop. I turned and saw her. She looked more gorgeous than she had when I left. She was wearing one of my shirts, which was like a dress on her, and sweatpants.

"Shawn?" She asked as her hand went to her mouth. I nodded.

"It's me. Come here, I've missed you." I said. She ran and jumped into my arms. My hands went underneath her bum so I could hold her securely and her arms wrapped around my neck. I felt teardrops on my shoulder. I pulled my head away. "What's wrong my love?" I asked.