162. Stalker

A/n: Okay so there's this girl who legit stalks Shawn and I don't want to say her name because she doesn't deserve any recognition for anything but this idea popped into my head. The name that is used for the stalker in this imagine is not the girl's actual name. Okay, please enjoy this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell going off. I then heard mine and my wife Y/n Mendes's three month old daughter, Rose, start to cry since she had been woken up from her sleep. I looked over at my phone to check the time. It was two o'clock in the morning. Who the hell would be here at two o'clock in the morning? My wife and I got out of bed.

"I'll grab Rose and get her to calm down, do you want to see who's at the door?" Y/n asked. I nodded as the doorbell rang again.

"Yeah." I said. I went downstairs as Y/n went into Rose's nursery. When I opened the front door, I saw a girl who has been stalking me for years, Arabella. My jaw practically dropped to the floor. She's from Toronto, like me, so why is she all the way in America at my doorstep?

"Hi Shawn! I haven't seen you in a while or gotten a picture with you in a while. Could I take a picture with you now?" Arabella asked. My eyes widened.

"Are you freaking serious? That's why you're here at two o'clock in the morning?" I asked. She nodded.

"Shawn? Who is it?" I heard Y/n ask. I turned around and saw her coming down the stairs as she held Rose in her arms. When she saw who was at the door, she stopped and looked at me.

"Go back upstairs babe. I'll take care of this." I said.

"Oh wait! Rose looks so beautiful, can I hold her?" Arabella asked. When it comes to Rose and I, Y/n gets extremely protective.

"There is no way that you will ever touch my daughter. Shawn, I'll call the PD." Y/n said, and I knew that when she said PD she was telling me that she was going to call the police department. I nodded and Y/n and Rose went back upstairs.

"What's the PD?" Arabella asked me. Now I had to find a way to keep her on the property until the police got here.

"Don't worry about it. Why are you at my door at two o'clock in the morning?" I asked.

"Well I missed you and I wanted a picture with you." She said.

"Okay, well you could have waited until you saw me at an airport or something. You've literally been stalking me for years and this is where I draw the line. You can't do this Arabella." I said.

"Oh my gosh I didn't realize that you knew my name!" She said excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

"How did you even get mine and my wife's address?" I asked. She shrugged and smirked.

"I have my ways." She said.

"You do realize what time it is right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She said.

"Okay, well, you woke me, my wife, and my three month old daughter." I said.

"Oh, do you want me to come in and comfort her?" Arabella asked. Wow, she really wasn't getting it.

"No! I want you to stay away from my family and I! Like my wife said, there is no way that you will ever touch my daughter." I said. Arabella frowned.

"If I'm being completely honest with you, I don't like your wife. I never have. She's not right for you, and she's kind of changed you a bit." Arabella said. I wanted to scream at her for saying that but I knew that if I started yelling that would upset Rose and Y/n, and that's the last thing that I wanted.