134. Surprise!

Shawn's point of view

I called my girlfriend of four years, Y/n Y/l/n's phone. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey there Shawny." She said. Just the mere sound of her voice made me smile.

"Hey there baby girl. What are you up to?" I asked.

"Just relaxing." She said. Well that's vague.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yup. What are you up to?" She asked.

"Well I'm about to go on so I just wanted to say hi before I go on. I miss you." I said, suddenly feeling a bit sad.

"Oh honey I miss you too. But you're going to do great tonight. You love being on Jimmy's show, right?" She asked. I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Yeah." I said.

"See. I'll let you go, but I love you." She said. I smiled.

"I love you too, my sweet, precious, darling, angel." I said. She giggled - oh God is that giggle music to my ears.

"Stop you're making me blush!" She said, causing me to laugh.

"Well I was kind of hoping that I would." I said.

"Oh my gosh, you're crazy." She said.

"Are you just figuring that out now?" I asked with a chuckle. She laughed.

"Nope. All right, I'll let you go. Bye honey." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I said, and we hung up. I was soon called out and was sitting in Jimmy's guest chair.

"Hey Shawn, how are you man?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked. He smiled.

"I'm good. Now, how long have you been dating your girlfriend Y/n for?" Jimmy asked. My smile widened at the mention of her name.

"Four amazing years." I said.

"Every single time I see a picture of you guys, whether it's from the paparazzi or it's a photo that one of you guys posted, you guys always look so happy." Jimmy said.

"Yeah. When I'm around her, I literally just can't stop smiling. Y/n literally makes me the happiest man alive and I don't know what I would do without her. She makes me want to be a better person. I was actually texting my friend Camila Cabello recently and I was telling her how much I love Y/n and she just responded by saying wow." I said with a laugh. Jimmy laughed too.

"How long have you been away from her for?" Jimmy asked. I stopped smiling.

"Almost three months." I said.

"That must be hard." Jimmy said.

"Yeah, absolutely. I mean, she's the love of my life, and it's hard to be away from her for two hours so this is especially hard. And like, we'll be talking over the phone or facetiming and I'll be able to tell that she's upset about something, and all I want to do is hold her, but I can't." I said. Jimmy nodded.

"Yeah. You guys seem to be a very affectionate couple." Jimmy said. I smiled again and nodded.

"Definitely. We're constantly cuddling and holding hands. We'll literally hold hands while going upstairs or downstairs and like, into our kitchen or something. We're very cuddly with each other, which is great." I said. Jimmy nodded.

"So when do you get to see your girlfriend again?" Jimmy asked. I thought for a moment.

"In about... two weeks." I said.