30. Talks Of The Future

I woke up to the feeling of my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes's arms around me. I turned around and squinted until my eyes adjusted to the sun that was shining into the room. I looked at my sleeping boyfriend. He looked so peaceful. Some of his beard and mustache were starting to come in and I couldn't wait to see what it would look like but he would probably shave it before I got the chance to see it grow out.

I decided to admire his features. I love his cute little cheek scar. He's told me before that he doesn't like it (A/n: I don't know if this is true, but I added it in there), but I love it. I love his jawline. It's so sharp and defined. I love his eyes, but I can't see them right now because his eyelids are covering them. I looked at his lips. Gosh his lips. They're practically magical. When his lips meet mine, I feel sparks shoot through me like fireworks, I feel butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I feel my heart race like crazy. Shawn makes my knees weak and I love all of the feelings that he gives me. I decided to wake him up. But how? I put my lips on his and kept moving them until he reciprocated the kiss, letting me know that he had woken up. I pulled away.

"No, come back, I want more." Shawn said. I laughed and put my lips back on his. I felt the sparks, the heart racing, and the butterflies. The kiss soon turned heated and I pulled away before it went any further.

"Sorry, I just didn't want us to get ahead of ourselves. You know that I'm waiting for marriage before I have sex." I said. Shawn nodded.

"I do, and I really admire that about you. I have to go to the bathroom and take care of something." Shawn said, causing me to laugh. He went in the bathroom and I could hear him moaning my name. I shook my head and went downstairs to make breakfast. I soon felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me from behind and kiss my neck.

"Feel better?" I asked with a giggle.

"Much. What are you making?" Shawn asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Muffins. They're going to take a little bit though." I said. I could hear Shawn smile and he pecked my neck with his lips again. I smiled.

"You know how much I love my muffins." Shawn said.

"I do." I said.

"I can't wait to hear you say 'I do' and then we'll be husband and wife." Shawn said. We had never talked about marriage before. I turned around, and he backed up. "Sorry, I just, I love you and I want to marry you someday. Sorry if I'm scaring you." Shawn said.

"No, you're not scaring me at all. Shawn, the day that you ask me to be your wife, I promise you that I'll say yes." I said with a smile. Tears brimmed his eyes and he smiled as he hugged me.

"I can't wait for that day. It won't be today, but maybe in a year or so. You really want to marry me someday?" Shawn asked. I nodded. He kissed me gently.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Shawn said. I smiled at him and turned back to the muffins. I finished them and while waiting for them to cool off, Shawn and I cuddled on the couch. We kept talking about marriage, and then something popped into my head. I pulled away from Shawn. "What's wrong darling?" Shawn asked.

"Do you want kids?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yeah. Probably like, two or three." Shawn said. I released a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Okay good because I want kids too. Is it weird that I even have names picked out?" I asked shyly. Shawn shook his head.

"No, of course not. What are the names?" Shawn asked as he rubbed my cheek.

"Jacob Alexander Scott for a boy, Rose Lucille for a girl, and then if we have a third child, either Sarah Grace if it's a girl, or Logan Joseph if it's a boy." I said. Shawn smiled.

"I like those names." He said.

"You do?" I asked. He nodded.

"I do indeed my love. Those names are perfect. I hope our daughter or daughters are big daddy's girls." Shawn said. I nodded and smiled as I brushed away a stray curl of his.

"Yeah. I hope that our son or sons are momma's boys." I said. Shawn nodded and smiled at me. Shawn kissed my forehead and my eyes fluttered closed as he did so. "Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes my love?" He asked.

"Thank you for always being loyal to me." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"Always and forever Y/n. You're the only girl that I want." Shawn said, causing me to smile.

"Not Hailey Baldwin?" I teased.

"Nope." Shawn said.

"Not Camila Cabello?" I teased again.

"Nope. Just you." He said. I pounced on him, so we were laying down on the couch, causing the both of us to laugh.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" I asked.

"Only all the time." Shawn said. I smiled.

"The muffins must be cooled down by now." I said as I went to get up, but Shawn pulled me back down.

"Noooo, lay with me." Shawn said. I giggled and looked up at him.

"What would you pick: me or muffins?" I asked. Shawn suddenly turned serious.

"You. Always and forever, you. In a heartbeat. I would choose you over anything and everything. Come here." Shawn said before pulling me into a sweet but passionate kiss. I reciprocated the kiss and felt sparks and butterflies and my heart raced like crazy. We pulled away.

"I love you Shawn. I'm so glad that we've had those talks about the future." I said.

"I love you too. I'm glad about it too." Shawn said. We went to the kitchen table and sat down to eat our muffins. I love Shawn so much and I'm so glad that we had those talks, that he's loyal to me, and that he'll always choose me.