125. Fans Follow You

A/n: Okay so OBVIOUSLY I'm not trying to give the Mendes Army a bad name or anything, but this may happen some day, who know? Anyways, please enjoy this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

My boyfriend of three years, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, and I have an apartment together in Boston. He was at the studio when I decided that I wanted to go out to the library to get some books and then to a coffee shop - I love coffee. I decided to call Shawn just to let him know that I was going out.

"Hello there my dear. What's up?" Shawn asked.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going out to the library to get some books and then to the coffee shop. Oh crap I probably shouldn't have called and bothered you, I'm sorry honey." I said.

"Honey, listen to me, you did not at all bother me by calling me. In fact, I'm glad that you called and told me where you're going. Just please stay safe out there, and remember, if the paparazzi see you, don't talk to them, okay?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me.

"Okay. I'll stay safe, I promise." I said.

"Good. Please call me if there's a problem, okay?" Shawn pleaded. I thought for a moment while picking at my bottom lip.

"Okay. I will." I said.

"Thank you. I love you, my beautiful girl." Shawn said, causing me to smile.

"I love you too, my handsome man." I said. We said goodbye and hung up.

I stepped out of mine and Shawn's apartment and had only walked a few steps when the paparazzi started to follow me.

"Y/n! Y/n! Where's Shawn?" Many of them yelled. Shawn always told me not to engage in conversation with them because it would only egg them on. I ignored them and kept walking. I had been wearing black leggings, Shawn's pink hoodie that smelled like him, sunglasses, and a white baseball cap. I had hoped that they wouldn't recognize me, but obviously I was wrong.

"Y/n! Y/n! Where are you going?" They asked. Did they really think that I would give them the answer to that? Ugh, they're so disgusting.

I finally reached the library and went inside. Even though I'm an adult, I'm still a sucker for the young adult section. Once the librarians saw me, they waved.

"Hi Y/n! How are you today?" One of them, Tracy, asked me. I've been her so many times and I come here so often that I'm on a first name basis with a lot of the librarians.

"Hi Tracy! I'm good, how are you?" I asked. She smiled.

"Can't complain." She said. I smiled and went to browsing the books. I picked out about seven books that I wanted, and when I checked them out, I put them in the paper bag that I had brought.

"Have a nice day guys!" I said. They all smiled and waved.

"You too Y/n! Tell Shawn that we say hi." Annie said. I nodded and smiled.

"I will." I said. I soon headed out the door and saw that there were no paparazzi out there. Good. I called Shawn again.

"Hi honey." Shawn said.

"Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I just left the library and I'm on my way to the coffee shop. The librarians say hi." I said. Shawn chuckled.

"Okay, thank you for letting them know. I'll have to come to the library with you one of these times so I can say hi to them in person. Plus I love to help you look for books." Shawn said. I smiled.

"Yeah. Well, I'll let you get back to work. I love you. Bye." I said.

"I love you too. Bye." Shawn said, and we hung up. The coffee shop was a bit of a ways away, but I didn't mind the walk. I soon heard footsteps behind me and then I heard someone whisper.