157. Sleepy Talks

A/n: Mentions of smut!!! Anyways, I hope that you enjoy this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

I woke up in the morning, wrapped up in my husband's arms. Shawn Mendes and I have been married for three months now, and they have been the best three months of my life. I'm so beyond happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with Shawn, the love of my life and my best friend. I love him more than words will ever be able to describe.

Shawn's chin was resting on top of my head and I suddenly felt him move his head so he could place a gentle kiss on the top of my head as he rubbed my back. I didn't move. I wanted to know how long it would take for him to figure out that I wasn't sleeping. Suddenly, Shawn began to speak.

"My love, I know that you're asleep, but I just wanted to say something. I love you. I love you more than anything in this whole entire world, more than anything in this whole entire galaxy. When I saw you for the first time, you took my breath away. You still do, everyday. You're so beyond gorgeous and beautiful and stunning. I know that you don't believe me but you are. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. But your looks aren't why I'm with you. I'm with you because of how kind, caring, loving, compassionate, passionate, nice, and just overall amazing you are. Your looks are just a bonus. I love the fact that you waited for marriage before you had sex. It showed me that you were protecting yourself. I know that you felt like you were holding me back from sex, but you weren't. I would've waited a lifetime for you. I think that it's so cute how you still get a little nervous about being intimate with me, but honey, you never need to be nervous around me, ever. Marrying you was the best decision I ever made. I can't believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. I love you so much honey." Shawn said. I smiled at his beautiful words and looked up at him.

"I love you too." I said. Shawn's eyes widened.

"You heard what I said?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"How much did you hear?" Shawn asked.

"All of it. It was beautiful." I said, a smile still remaining on my face. Shawn smiled back.

"So you're not creeped out that I talked to you while you were sleeping?" Shawn asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Not at all." I said. Shawn kissed my forehead.

"I meant every word by the way." Shawn said.

"I know. You always mean what you say." I said. Shawn smiled at me and then got a confused look on his face.

"Can I ask you a question baby?" Shawn asked.

"Technically you just did." I teased. Shawn chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"No, I mean it." Shawn said. I nodded as he became serious.

"Of course babe." I said.

"We've been married for three months. Why do you still get nervous about us being intimate?" Shawn said and asked. I looked at his divine looking lips and shrugged.

"Well, you're just so good at it and the girls that you've been with in the past were probably better at it than I am so I just get nervous that I'm not going to live up to your expectations." I said. Shawn pulled me in so I was closer to him.

"Baby, who cares about the girl in my past? I never think about them. Honey, you're amazing in bed, trust me, you are. You always make me feel so good and I'm glad that I can make you feel good too. I love you Y/n. Please don't compare yourself to the girls in my past, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Okay. I love you too. Can we do some stuff today?" I asked. Shawn smiled, kissed my forehead and nodded. He leaned over and grabbed a condom from his bedside table, and well, you know what happened next.

After a couple of hours of being intimate, Shawn and I got dressed and went downstairs. Shawn picked me up and put me on the counter so we could talk while he made our breakfast, just like we always do. I smiled at the amazing man that I married, feeling so lucky and blessed to be married to my best friend. Shawn caught on to me smiling at him and he smiled back.

"What are you smiling about baby?" Shawn asked. I nudged him with my foot.

"Well, I'm just thinking about how lucky and blessed I am to be married to my best friend." I said. Shawn's smile widened.

"Well, I'm also pretty lucky and blessed too because I got to marry my best friend too." Shawn said. My smile widened.

"Will you set me on the floor please?" I asked. Shawn nodded and picked me up off the counter and set me down so my feet were touching the floor. He then went back to making us some pancakes. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"What are you doing baby?" Shawn asked. I nuzzled my face into his back.

"Just want to hug my husband. I love him a lot." I said. Shawn chuckled.

"Well your husband loves you a lot. Once we're done eating, do you want to cuddle on the couch with your husband?" Shawn asked. I nodded my head against his back.

"Yeah. When are you going to be done with our food baby?" I asked as my stomach grumbled.

"I should be done in a couple of minutes. Why? How hungry are you?" Shawn asked. My stomach growled loudly before I could respond, causing Shawn and I to laugh.

"Very hungry." I said.

"I can tell. Well, why don't you go sit at the table and I'll be right there with the food, okay?" Shawn asked. I shook my head against his back.

"No. I like being with you." I said, and I could hear Shawn smile and could feel him place one hand on one of my hands.

"I like being with you too." Shawn said. He was soon done with making the pancakes and we sat down to eat. We spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch. Overall, it was a really good day.